Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Vocab

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WafflesOrDie, Sep 27, 2010.

1. quad - another name for a 1/4th. Only every heard this around here.
    fireball - when hitting a pipe or bong and at the end of the ball the embers/ashes get pulled out the bottom of the bowl

2. Resin - the sticky, greasy build-up that forms on the inner surfaces of weed paraphernalia after smoking. It can be scraped off and smoked. Smoking res is sometimes looked down on and seen as a last resort to get high.
    :smoke::smoke::smoke:

3. Kicked/cashed/done: When there's nothing left in your pipe but ash.
    Peice: Usually referred to glass, any smoking device like a pipe, bong, chillum, etc
    Gas mask: A gas mask with (usually) a bong attatched, when the bong is lit the smoke fills up the mask, creating a mini-hotbox type effect.
    Hotbox: Smoking so much in a room/car/any closed area that it fills up with smoke.
    O/Zip: Another name for 28 grams of marijuana, or an ounce.

4. lol, probably using this shite

5. "Juicing the tip" - making the (roach)tip wet.

6. Dude!? - wtf man!?

Dude. - Nice.

Dude? - What?

Dude, Sweet! - Nice, thats Badass!

:smoking:

7. safety meeting - smoking session
    blueberries, cookies, tomatoes, sugar free red bull - marijuana

8. roachinater--water bottle with a hole to place roach in when it gets small and a carb hole on the side.

9. dont know if these were posted yet

kief- fine powdery stuff that when smoked gets you rly high (someone may need to put a better def)

stoner boner- when you get high...then horney

:smoke:

10. Sploof (n) : device that smoke is blown into in order to hide smell (usually the cardboard toilet roll with fabric softener inside)

Schwag/stress: not so good weed and need large amounts to get high

11. bro you can do no homo shotguns with your boys make a handshake (not oldschool the way you would with ur boy) then blow through hands creates a tunnel. i wouldnt do it with someone who im not tight w but with my boys its totally legit. i dont think blunt shotguns are gay either. ur gettin high. be comfortable with yourself and ur buddies and its not homo its GETTING HIGH! and its a fun/diff way to do it

Slice - 1/8th

12. I don't understand why people think shotguns are "gay." First, there's nothing wrong with being gay and secondly, I'm damn well comfortable enough with my sexuality to take a shotgun without wondering whether or not I'm gonna be sucking a dick later that night. It's a free ass hit that doesn't count towards the rotation. Why the fuck not?

13. haha exactly! i like the way you think brother

14. Quap - a quarter pound

it's weird but this won't carry on when you go from place to place. Every area has their own terms and it makes me mad when I hear someone else use a term I think is wrong, or when I hear a term and don't understand it when we call it something different back home.

15. I wish I could smoke a bowl with Mitch Hedburg T.T

16. Kief is the crystalized THC that falls off the buds. It's awesome to sprinkle on top of a fresh bowl real thick, especially if it's a different strain. They both gotta be dank, though. It can also cheer up so-so weed.
    I'm sure this is on here somewhere, but fruity: said when you walk into a house, room ect. and there's a yummy smelling fogbank in the air :)
    example, "fuck, it's fruity in here"

17. Green: (ex: I Got Green on this bowl) - Getting the first hit on a pipe or bong or bubbler

Dueces: Getting the second hit

"Corner": is to not flame the entire bowl, just a part of it (so the other person who gets Dueces, get's a green hit)

18. #99 kor3anboy, Nov 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2010
    ish: (n) 1. A game played by most stoners in Spanaway, Washington. First, you play rock, paper, scissors, but instead of traditionally throwing down rock 3 times before actually throwing down rock, paper, or scissors, throw it down all at once. Then, the winner holds up his hand in front of the other person's face, then chooses the direction, left, right, up, or down. The loser has to choose one of the directions, left, right, up, or down also. The winner is trying to pick the direction the loser is going, but on the other hand, the loser wants to go to any direction but where the winner is going. The winner earns greens. If the loser happens to escape the direction that the winner chose, then repeat the game until someone wins. As you play more often, the more skill you acquire for the game, and soon enough, you can play at a very fast speed. This game is very fun so take the time to learn and play it, I'm sure you will enjoy, and play it all the time to see who get greens.

19. Scooby Snacks-(n) The small bits of weed that fly into your mouth when hitting a bowl. :smoke: