Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner v.s. Pothead

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 4smoke2haze0, Nov 18, 2012.

1. Eh doesn't bother me.

2. This dudes a pothead

Attached Files:

3. i am pretty new here and can some1 please fill me in on what "unmentionables" are?

4. [quote name='"rickysl1996"']i am pretty new here and can some1 please fill me in on what "unmentionables" are?[/quote]

Basically any other drug.

5. [quote name='"rickysl1996"']i am pretty new here and can some1 please fill me in on what "unmentionables" are?[/quote]

Any drugs that are not allowed to be discussed here (everything aside from alcohol, marijuana, tobacco and caffeine).

I never really take offense to either word, though I prefer stoner. That's more because I think it sounds better and I've never really liked the term "pot." I just think it sounds stupid.

6. When people say pothead I can only think about crackheads hahaha

7. To me,

Stoner: someone who enjoys toking often, BUT does have a productive life and isn't just a couch potato.

Pot-head: full on lazy typical smoker. Someone who only smokes, mooches off others for smoke, and sleep usually, in the basement.

8. If he drinks a 6 pack of beer every day then yes. Yes he his.

And I'm a complete pothead but I'm not proud of it. I find it really hard to cut down and smoke a small amount. When I've got the means to (which is all the time) then I blaze high grade, all the time. :smoking:

9. MarijuanaMan!

10. I prefer neither. I don't like the sound of either of them.

I'm a smoker.

11. pothead to non smoker=someone who smokes weed and is fucking up their life and is just a loser ...i get pissy when someone calls me it as a offense term since it has so munch hate on it....a stoner is someone who just chills and smokes alot weed but it dosnt have a bad view on it.

12. Pothead and Stoner mean the same thing... The stereotypical image of a pothead everyone seems to be pissed off with is given to anyone who smokes pot by anyone who doesn't smoke pot.

Unless you can tell me a situation were a non substance abuser has said... "That guy over there, he smokes cannabis however I would never tar him with the seriotypical image of a Pothead because he is a stand up guy"

Your a pothead, stoner, whatever... get over it, if you don't like it don't smoke weed ;)

13. #33 austyn12, Nov 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2012

im okay if its not a offense term but pothead seems to have a bad view like "that fucking pothead " or "pothead " in pissy voice. Anything about weed that has word pot seems to have bad view "pot is the worest drug ever" "hes smoking pot over there" in pissy voice

14. I hear you but fail to see how 'Stoner' is in anyway endearing. Just gives me the image of a half asleep hippy that's no go nor use to anyone.

15. If "likes" were grams, I'd really be a happy guy :)

16. Who cares what people call us im a pothead stoner hippie druggie dope head or whatever else they choose to say cuz at the end of the day I got a name and the people who want my attention use it the people that dont just get ignored

17. When I am older...I will be a millionaire stoner : D

18. Kind of funny how i dont really spend any time or wish to spend any time with people that label me a "pothead" or whatever. Its insane how much people try to impress each other.

19. i prefer cannabis enthusiast ;).

20. Couldn't have said it better myself. You can call me a pothead, drug addict, dope fiend, I don't really care. Theres so many *worse* things I could say about other people, that don't even smoke weed, but I don't, because I don't think I'm better than anybody. If you want to address me, use my name. I don't have a name for my health. I have bud for that :smoking: