Stoner to Stoner contact

Discussion in 'General' started by nabster98, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Have you ever just gone out to smoke some bud with some friends at the local chill spot and met some other random smokers? If you have then tell your story. Everyones had these, theres always a certain smile that comes across our face when we see it.

Ill go first...

Okay well ive had a few of these moments but ill tell one that happened today. Me and my friends went down to our spot, which is rural and full of benches on paths. So we were hitting up like always and we saw people walking down the path. Like most blazed people would do, we hid all our weed and put the bong beneath the bench. They went to another bench and we saw them pull out a pool noodle. I was thinking "what the hell are these guys doing" then i see the guy bend over coughing and blowing out the smoke. Later we walked over and asked if they wanted to share but they didnt want to which wasnt too good of an end to the story. But if you live in the suburbs like me youll know that seeing a fellow weed loving group is rare. They were also about 5 years older and we had more weed and better so that was kinda sweet.

2. Ha nice dude.
    One day me and my smokin buddy were sk8ing down the road smokin' a blunt when we spotted 4 black people huddled in a circle. my friend (stupid ass) went over there and askd if they smokd weed. and they were, in fact, smoking weed and crack (eww). i hid the blunt and askd if they could spare a dime.. the end.

3. i don't necessarily see why you need to bring up the fact that they were black but yea..anyway..me and my homie were chilling on a crowded beach just in a little bush along the way sparking up a bat when this old tourist guy came walking in our direction, of course in the back of our heads we were like he might be a cop cause he was looking dead at us, but we live in the caribs so we wuz like fuck it we live here lol .. and i kept tokin, he comes up to me with a puzzled look on his face "Is that marijuana?" I said, "Yes sir, it sure is!" :D he said he came from France on a cruise with his family and was looking to try the weed on the island all day, he asked for a hit..i was a bit skeptical at first thinking paranoid thoughts like maybe hes trying to make me hand it to him then hes gonna confiscate it as evidence or some shit, but my homie was like let him hit it :rolleyes:..he took like 3 pulls and coughed up a lung on the third..he gave us our joint, bid us goodbye and slowly continued on his path along the beach..that was like my first real encounter of a older head from a whole other country and generation who toked..many more sessions followed after:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  4. hehe my brother and me were walkin behond some stores smokin on our 2nd joint around 1am and we see a truck comin our way so we hide the jay, they drive by and he looks at us and hits a bowl! it was such a relief thinkin it was some undercover cop!

5. Me and a buddy were walking through the woods, well we get out by this place called bachelors grove(in oak forest illinois, its like a cemetary, and they say capone put alot of dead bodies in the pond right next to it) well we get out and start walking on the path when we see some kids tokin up out of a bat, i just walked up to um and pulled out my sac and we got to smokin, they ended up knowing some people i did and lived in the neighboring town. Another well i didnt really run into him or nothing, but one of my best friends was good friends with my cuz when he lived in hamound before he moved to OF, kind of crazy cause i was talking about how my cuz ran away from home and showed up in Az and he like sounds like my friend bubby hahaha it ended up being my cuz.

6. where i was going to school, there was a spot a ways off campus that a buddy and i would longboard over too, a little nook in the trees between a walking path and a creek. wed go there all the time, one of the times there were a couple high school kids and we shared a little bit and just bsed for a bit.

another time, we got there and two of the most haggard ass women i have ever seen were chillin there one of them had longer hair on her legs then i did on my head, and i have some pretty long hair, but fuck it i wanted to burn at our chill spot so we stayed. they ended up giving us a couple beers and we smoked them out, and then they invited us to a birthday party the next night. we went and had the best beer i had the whole semester out there, ice cold and pretty dark but not too hoppy. all in all real chill ppl, just different