stoner themes for windows 7?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by fourtwenty4201, Jan 15, 2011.

1. whats good blades? i just recently got a new laptop that runs windows 7, i have been googling things like "weed themes windows 7", "stoner themes windows 7" but nothing is popping up and i find it a little weird google actually cant help me with this one ahaha.

any ways any one got any websites or anything they can point me toward?

2. just make your own. Just use pictures to make a set and then set that as your background. then just go look for little mods to do.

3. true. i actually just found out i could make my own slideshow things. thanks man.

4. do you mean a good background? if so just go to google images and type in weed and you should find a picture that should suffice as a good background.

5. I just got 7 last week, I have Surreal Territory by Chuck Anderson... Not weed related but its awesome.

6. did you go to a certian website? i made my own theme like suggested above but i wouldnt mind checking out the website you got it from if theres othere awesome stuff.

all the websites i find are lammeee

7. Go to microsoft's website and you can find a bunch there. And they are safe there too.