Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Super Power.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Larson730, Apr 17, 2011.

1. What stoner super power would you like to have?

I would like to have the power to touch weed and make all the seeds and stems disappear. :smoke:

2. To be able to touch any plant and instantly turn it into some dank ready for harvest

3. I LOVE THIS! :smoke: I would probably shit myself the first time I touched a plant and it turned into dank...that would be amazing!

4. If i think real hard, weed randomly appears

5. to be able to touch anywhere and have a dank ass marijuana set up . everything you can think of !

6. My super power would be to touch any seed and turn it into a beautiful dank fully grown plant.

7. To be able to call my drug dealer and have him arrive within a minute. No more waiting 2 hours for his bitchass..

8. i only have super powers with enough vodka
    :)

9. Make high-deas instantly appear, regardless of how ridiculous.

10. careful what you wish for, i could see that becoming irritating :smoke:

think about how cluttered your house would be

11. I would the power of a golden bowl, one that never cashes but instread is a green hit everytime.

Or I would want the power of being able to smell weed from miles away, thus knowing where the big stashes are and helping myself to them as I see fit.

12. I would just want the remote from click.

I would literally turn my backyard into a little farm, throw thousands of seeds back there, and press fast forward..

13. id want the power to regenerate thc in my system, so i wouldnt even have to smoke to get high.

i win.

14. make weed appear! nuff said

15. The ability to make a coherent order at Taco Bell.