Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

~Stoner Story Time~ Come one, come all, come high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by phukyoo, Apr 6, 2014.

1. #1 phukyoo, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2014
    Gather round the bongfire guys, it's time for stoner story time! I'll start off with a story about the first time I smoked weed...

It was a very sunny day, the heat rising off the blacktop bringing sweat to my face. It was 6th grade, and school had just let out. Like usual me and my buddies would go play kickball after class let out on campus, only this time someone invited a new "friend" to play with us. We started the game and were playing for about half an hour before this new friend showed up. I recognized the kid, he went to our school but was in track B, so I only saw him around but never talked to him. As soon as we finished introducing ourselves, he says, "Guy's look what I took from my dad", and pulls out a joint. I said, "so what I smoke cigarette butts off the ground all the time, i once found half a pack!". He tells me that's no cigarette but a joint with weed in it. I new very little about marijuana at the time, so didn't know what it smelled like or what it did. Anyways we smoked the joint on the kickball field (which is located on the school) and sat around talking about video games, while everyone else played kickball because we were too stoned. About an hour after we smoked everyone decided to go home, since it was already dinner time and I was about 12. Normally I would call my mom to pick me up when I was ready, but there was no way I was trying to be in a car with my mom, high as shit! So, I decided to walk, my house was about 4-5 miles from the school so I had a ways to go. Now get this, I'm 12 yrs old, first time high, walking about 5 miles in 100F weather. Everything was going fine I got some water from the fountain and set off on my stony trip. After about a mile the heat caught up to me and I began too sweat, and get a little cotton mouth. Fast forward another mile, by this time I've been sweating pretty bad, walking for about 30 minutes in the heat, and so bad cottonmouth it wasn't even funny. Now I didn't know this since it was my first time smoking, but weed gives you really bad cottonmouth, and being really hot with nothing to drink amplifies this. I'm about halfway home when I start to panic! I began freaking out that my mouth and throat were so dry, I tried to swallow my spit, to help relieve the dryness in my throat. The problem was I had no more spit, and every time I tried I thought I was going to swallow my tongue and choke on it. SO I FUCKING BOOKED IT HOME! I grabbed my tongue and held it outside my mouth, to insure I didn't swallow it and ran home. By the time I made it, I was grasping for air, I ran for the fridge and drank about a gallon of water. After I was settled down from the bad cottonmouth experience, my high rekicked in. The munchies hit and I enjoyed the best bowl of captain crunchberries I have ever had. And ever since that day I have been a stoner, I just carry water bottles now when it's hot out.

Hope you guys got a kick out of my story! Post your own and smoke on..

2. "i smoke cigeratte butts of the ground all the time" hahahahahahahaha

3. I had my first experience when I was a junior in high school.  I didn't smoke my first time, I ate an edible, and looking back at it, it was a really strong edible (around 2g for 1 and I split it in half) lol.  I was with a good friend of mine and I ate it about 30 minutes before we showed up at this mall. Everything was still normal, but when we walked into one of the stores to look around, we stumbled upon this fellow stoner working there and we were all talking for a good while. This is when the edible kicked in, everything was kinda moving slow and my body felt very light weight, almost if I lost 100lbs.  We leave the mall to go get some food and once I got in the car, it kicked in even more, I though I was flying and I couldn't feel my legs and I had an awesome tingly sensation pulsing through me.

As we ate, It was my first experience with cotton mouth and good thing I had a milk shake with my meal or I probably wouldn't have lasted haha.  After eating, we got back in his car to drive back home, and my friend drives like a douche bag so it felt like a weightless roller coaster ride as he was hugging cars at 80 miles an hour.  Once we got to his house I was still blasted and I pretty much ate all his food and its kinda a blurr from there but yeah it was amazing.  Ever since then I knew pot wasn't as bad as people told me and it has actually improved my social skills, anxiety, and gave me a permanent mood lift! I love my pot. Stay faded :smoking:

4. I was 12, that's what we did back then. Shit we weren't supposed to.

5. When I was 14, my family went camping and my cousin Jacob was with me.  It was early in the year and there wasn't anyone else there so the owners of the campground told us they were closing the gates at the road, and to close them behind us if we left.

Fast forward a few hours and my Mom and Stepdad are both 20 beers deep and my cousin and I are smoking bowls in the tent.  It gets way too smoky so we decide to move to the car.  While smoking in the car my cousin Jacob starts it up and we pull out of the campsite.  We are both 14, had been drinking and smoking, but figured hey we are in a locked camp ground we can drive all over the place getting messed up and no cops!

So we are driving all around the campsites and nature trail areas with waterfalls and streams, smoking bowls and drinking schnapps.  When it started to get dark we decided to play a prank on my Mom.  We saw where a wall of thin bushes led to an opening in the forest right next to our campsite.

So we come flying up the road, Jacob kills the engine and the lights, and my very drunk parents see their car swerving around with us hanging out the windows as it careens off into the forest and disappears.  They dropped everything and ran after us screaming. 

We pulled back around before they saw us, parked the car, and got back in the tent.

6. This one time, at band camp...

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app