Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner stereotypes.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Doomsayer1355, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Ever disprove any stereotypes about stoners?
    Care to share?
    Here's mine.

We're coordinated. My friend and I toss shit back and forth instead of walking it to eachother cause we're lazy like that, and we're coordinated as hell.

2. We're dumb as fuck. I got a scholarship in highschool for honors with distinction in 5 core subjects.

3. Oddly enough, you managed to disprove one stereotype, while confirming another... :D

JK, man, that's cool. Lot of stories here about really good students (perfect GPAs and shit), also take a look at the "post your ride" thread, You would probably be shocked to see some of the hardware our blades and bladies are driving around. Don't hear of too many stoners driving around in Aston Martins... :eek:

4. We're lazy and can't play sports for shit. Me and my friend went to play some ultimate frisbee with a group of " Straight-Edge" kids, they started cracking jokes like we'll be too high to want to move, so to shove it in their fucking faces, we each faced 2 joints then fucking DESTROYED them The game was something like 15-2 I shit you not. It was a glorious moment my fellow tokers. Glorious.:hello:

5. haha i didn't confirm another =P
    We're just naturally lazy. I was lazy b4 i started smokin reefer.

6. There are countless stoners that have had a perfect gpa. I know one that is getting his phd in chemistry this year and he smokes every day.

7. I have a spliff and a bowl and do a 6 hour bike ride, I'm lazy like that.

8. Weed doesn't make you lazy, being lazy makes you lazy. A lazy person is lazy no matter if they smoke weed or not.

Smoking weed will make you a loser and unsuccessful. Steve Jobs, Obama, and the Ted Turner, founder of CNN all smoke weed, except for Obama, but he said he did when he was young. "Yes I inhaled, I inhaled frequently, that's the point." _Obama

9. My friends Bitch about me smoking to much weed and being "Slow".Im not slow, I just dont give a Fuck lol

10. We are lazy. My biceps tend to disagree with that

11. No YOU'RE lazy. That's your choice. Not marijuana's choice.

12. a stereotype is being lazy. Ofcourse its my choice not to be lazy. Its also that guy up there's ^ choice to be smart. Its because he studied and read. So I don't see where your going with all these bold words.

13. I also do not see where I said I was lazy.

14. Nope i'm ur typical pancake shaped white kid sittin' on the edge of the couch:eek:

15. #15 SsmokeWeed, Sep 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2010
    "We are lazy"

Hey, I'm not tryin to beef. I'm just saying, it's yer choice whether to be lazy or hard working. Pot doesn't decide that for you.

16. haha i am in no way trying to beef, i wood much rather just come give you a hug. I am just saying that I'm not lazy

17. Oh this ain't true.

I played varsity soccer all 4 years of high school, and our team was state champs for 2 of those years. I pretty much burned all through high school :smoke:

18. My mom always told me its the USER not the drug, if your naturally lazy like my self then more often than not. but other times ill catch a second wind if you will and gain tons of motivation and energy.

granted it was like 4 years ago but i did play football and wrestle all through high school and smoked pot since freshman year. I work full time now with out any issues.

19. Well, I've managed to disprove the hippie stereotype. For some reason, some people in my area believe that stoners are hippies. I am certainly not a hippie. I can be a skeptic and sarcastic douche sometimes.

The lazy stereotype, as everyone else said. I play Racquetball, work out, and am starting Muay Thai classes. The people who are lazy potheads have no one to blame but themselves. Pot doesn't make them lazy, but the lifestyle of sitting around smoking blunts all day can suck people, especially lazy people in. I know, I've been there before. But I turned my shit around before it was too late.

We all dress like sloppy "stoners". Again, not true. First of all, smoking pot should have no affect on the way you dress. But let's say there IS a stoner style stereotype: pjs or sweat pants, old t-shirts, tie-dye, etc... I'm a bit more "fashion-oriented" than most people on this forum I'd say. You won't catch me in a tie-dye shirt and dreads. To me, that's a sloppy and juvenile look. I prefer dark straight/slim jeans, a body-hugging T-shirt (to show off the hard work in the gym), a fitted leather jacket and some nice shoes. Also, what looks more unsuspecting? The guy in the 420 t-shirt and pj pants or the guy that looks like he walked out of GQ magazine? I've never dressed the way I do to look not suspicious but given my recent rise to Stornerdom, it makes sense. But yeah, some of us stoners DO have a knack for fashion, we're out there!

20. 1) Stoners are stupid. Nope, I started going to college when I was 16.
    2) Stoners are lazy. Nope, I ride my bicycle to school and me and my friend go on huge missions to just smoke one bowl. Like 2 hour rides just to toke up.
    3) Stoners lack motivation. Wrong, I'm just motivated by/for different things. for instance I can make sick homemades but lack the drive to succeed in classes I hate. That is unless I'm blazed during them. XD

There's more but I gotta go.