Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. I don't fall under any of these... lol

SO Ill make my own

The Mom stoner

SAHM who smokes weed, everyone thinks shes super mom and squeaky clean, little do they know she has a side they've never seen. Has her secret stash and smoke spot. No friends or family knows shes high almost all the time lmao.

2. I am a drop out - nerd - gamer stoner. I still am in school but i do online classes instead of going to college. 

3. I'm a hippy stoner.

Got a lava lamp and some trippy little toys like the ones you look inside and it creates different patterns when you twist the lens and I like the smell of old incense sticks it makes my room smell funky.

Not only do I smoke I also do phsychedelics a wide range man. DMT, LSA, LSD, SHROOMS, MDMA, NBOME, GREEN DRAGON.

4. I'm the nerd/hippy stoner :)

5. I dropped out of school but not because I skipped classes, but rather chronic migraines and lack of hands on learning. None of those really fit me hah!

6. Ima gamer stoner no doubt, my bong and Pc are my pride and joy haha

All of my glass has meet a series of unfortunate events, I bought a new beaker bottom and named him Lemony Snickets

7. I'd definitely fall under the hippie category. Although the majority of my "dealers" have just graduated and all moved, so i'm in the process of finding someone new. (The struggle is ridiculous)

8. pimp stoner...you got me good

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

9. Hahaha, pimp "Pimp Stoner Stereotype
    ----------------------
    The pimp stoner is usually not a pimp (of course). They are laid back and relaxed. They take life as if comes to them. They are engrossed in their culture and are usually somewhat close to family members (who may or may not smoke with them). The pimp stoner is usually focused on a certain style to the point where it wastes time and energy and they aren't fast to make decisions. They are usually low to mid income and they are the third hardest click to get into.

The pimp stoner is one of the few stoners who love athletics and outside. They are overly concerned with their clothes and cars so they can impress their friends. They ask a lot of favors from each other and borrow a lot from each other. One can say this group really sticks together. They also tend to cuss a lot and most of the time they roll joints. They don't waste a lot of time on bongs or pipes.

And if you smoke with the pimp stoner, relax. It's going to be a while before he finally takes a drag and passes that thing around."

Except we smoke a lot more Ls than Js

10. #1870 Deleted member 281310, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    I have a little of them all within myself

11. Gamer, I'd type more but I'm high and GTA is calling

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Not listed but, Nerd Stoner  :cool:

13. Employed professional

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Gamer/nerd stoner for me :) but i would like to add connoisseur to that list as well ! 

15. I don't fit into any of those, but I'd be closest to gamer stoner.

16. I'm a mom, have a good career, live in the burbs, white, nerdy

17. Hippie meets metal/ morbid. Not really fully both, but a good mix of them.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #1878 squidrick420, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Morbid Nerd. I fucking love metal. I have long hair, wear a decent amount of black and band shirts, and I play in a metal band. I am also the nerd stoner because I am a college honors student and I am going into civil engineering and I actually enjoy calculus! My life essentially consists of studying, and playing or listening to metal (and lots of punk). While some days I go to class all blacked out and in a band tee, others I am wearing cordoury pants and a nice button up shirt with my hair pulled back. Other days I may look like the captain of a soccer team, I really like to drastically switch up how I present myself lol.

I don't really fit into a single stereotype though, but this could just be my innate response as an anti-stereotype advocate lol.

19. I am not a stereotype at all. You would have no idea I would smoke.

I like lots of subjects.... History, Science, Math, Physics, etc.

I never did too well in HS but that's because I was always fucking around...

Once I actually started to study I did fuckin awesome...

20. Nice stereotypes, they made me laugh, gamer stoner all the way, except RTS, they are too difficult while high