Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. ^^ all I could manage were the first and last lines, lol... so wait... what was the question again? Oh yeah

I'm a teacher stoner cuz I'm all about poppin' dem cherries... kind of a hippie I guess but I don't think I'm cool enough to be called a hippie, lol it's like my dream...

How about the studious stoner! The one who gets high and does homework! Oh wait... that's not me either...

Oh, here's a new one... the nerd/musical stoner... cuz I started this whole new group of people smoking weed and we were all in this retarded thing called show choir... a mix of singing and dancing, a lot of fun stoned.. show choir stoner!

and then I realized I rambled....

2. i would say i'm a pimp stoner i love just chillin when blazed...but the part i don't fall into is where you say they're not a pimp

3. None of the stereotypes really fit me until I read these two. These two describe me perfectly. Especially the scientist-philosopher one.

4. hippie stoner! =D
    I have blacklights everywhere and marley is always playing in my room

5. I would definatly say that im a morbid stoner. I do NOT carve pentograms into my chest and worship satan every day. I do like dragons mainly because they are fucking cool :p . I do also like to think of myself as "pretty nice and easy to get along with" and also i dont acctually give much of a crap of what people think of me :p . I love metal .. it is my life .. without my music i would .. and i mean WOULD die.

EDIT: just seen digits post .. im a morbid music fanatic DEFFO

6. pimp stoner

7. from reading those i can see i have certain personality traits of all steriotypes, but not one in particular.
    if i were just to crossbreed those, id say im a pimpin hippish gaming stoner.

8. I'm part Pimp/Gamer Stoner type of guy.

9. omg i'm like all of those complied into one....although i'm alot of a nerd stoner guy but really into music (ALOT i make my own rap beats) cars (not enough money to pimp out but....i'm into it tho) xbox (i play video games!) computers (i can fix them! i'm very good at them) ummmm i used to do sports but that became rather tiresome....ummm i'm also a philospher (sp) type guy too, who likes to analyze stuff like universes and life and just stuff like that...i always dress nice (unless i'm all alone and don't give a shit).....and very rarely i'll venture into a little darkness (i'm waaaayyyyy far from gothic WAY FAR but its okay to dabble into darkness in a rarity form) and i'm basicallly like a hippie too i'm always relaxed and always nice and generous...(exept when it comes to food/money...while stoned..lol) and thats me :smoke:

10. I fall under the pimp stoner. Everything about that is true except that I use joints more than others. I most oftenly use a pipe.

11. Id have to say im a mix between morbid and hippy stoner.
    I love metal and i dress in a lot of black but im not into evil stuff.
    Im definatly a hippy stoner, in that, im all about peace and 60's music.
    I cant help but have blacklights and anything that relates to them.

12. im a morbid stoner with other atributes like: i have at least 2 new catch frazes afterwords when i smoke with my friends i can be a happy stoner or a mellow stoner i guess it really depends on what kind of weed im smoking

13. i do love my metal band t-shirts...its all i wear

14. Drop-out / hippy / nerd. Mostly nerd. :smoking:

15. I'm a mix of Gamer, Pimp and Drop-out... Of course those are the only ones I read and they're not whole truths.

16. im a wierd cross of party/nerd/corportate i guess.

i hate labels...

17. I'm Hippie Stoner all the way :hippie:

18. What about rastas?

19. hmmm... I'd have to say i'm of the dropout-hippie-scientific philosopher-nerd type of stoner, with a touch of morbid thrown in...

Its kinda scary reading that... i can think of atleast a half-dozen people that exactly fit into each of those stereotypes perfectly... (except the corporate stoner... never come across one of them... except this guy whos a business owner, but you can easily tell he's a stoner)

:hippie:

20. Hey I think I am on one that is not on the list. Artistic Stoner. I am an art student and smoke reguarly. I think that qualifys as a catagory.