Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Stereotypes! Which are you!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DeeJayBoy, Apr 4, 2001.

1. where do rastas fit in? do they have their own category? or are they a differant form of clasification altogether?

2. im chillin, down with all the hippie music and like just sittin in my attic, eatin when i have the munchies, smokin if i have the urge, watchin tv if i feel like veggin

3. I'm not sure where the hell I fit in. I'm a FREAK!!

I love to party, I love my PC, I have a hippie attitude but I don't dress like one! I'll listen to all types of music, I'll hang around all types of people. I'm a stoner that wears clear eyes in public!!

4. Welp, pretty good catergorizing those stereotypes...not bad at all...but after some some serious and intense insight, I still I couldn't pin myself down. I looked at myself and saw at LEAST one trait from each option...so what does that make me? Confused I guess....A personality crisis.

5. Like many who have already posted, I find that I have qualities from all of those stereotypes... however, I would more likely hang out with the hippie/morbid smokers.....

I love discovering old things that I can make new again.... such as the 2 chairs I just picked up from a friend, that are in perfect shape and very, very 70's.... which is what our smoke room is... :)

I love writting, and I love talking about all things.... science, although I am not a great student of that area, fascinates me beyond belief.... as does philosophy, and religious discussions..... I am reading no less than 4 books right now (Ruled by Secrecy, Don't Know much About the Bible, The Four Agreements, The Torah).... as well as having a fiance that reads his books aloud (right now he is reading a very interesting book called the Hirham Key, all about Jewish history of Christianity.... shaking stuff).

Basically, I am the type of stoner that would fit into most groups, except the "Party-girl" stoner one..... I am not all that concerned about WHAT items I have, just that I USE them.... :) I don't wear makeup, I work in the legal field, I own a blowdryer, but never use it, I have a collection of clothes that run the gamut from "preppy/dressy" to "totally hippie"

I am a "LaLa" Stoner..... because I am uniquely ME!!!!

6. I would have to say that I am a definte music fanatic with a little bit of hippie in there. I love everything natural, old and new.

7. I'm more of a heavy metal stoner. I'm not into all the gothic stuff i just like the music and blue jeans and black t-shirts and marb red.

When is System of a Down coming to Seattle?

8. I'm a metal stoner. I dont like all the gothic stuff but i like the music and the blue jeans and black metal shirts and marb reds.

When is System of a Down coming to Seattle?

9. Me? I'd have to say Hippie/Morbid stoner.

Me and my man decorated our guest room with tons of black light reactive stuff. Even a black light reactive beaded curtain. Cost about $100.00, but well worth it to stare at when trippin'

10. I'd classify myself as the rarely seen Abercrombie smoker. lol.

11. Hmmm... I'd have to say Hippie / Gamer stoner... though I kinda suck, I still want to play games. Either that or watch a trippy movie. So maybe more hippie. Got the whole blacklight thing going on in one room too. So definitely leaning towards Hippie more.

12. hmmmm wheres the crazy bone breakin athletic stoner stereotype?

13. Heh. I'm the preppy, semi-athlete pretty smart stoner I guess that'd be the "Abercrombie Stoner."

14. hmm, i'm not sure. i'll just list the traits i had (former smoker) from each.

Drop-Out Stoner because i've worked at McDonald's 5 times, and i have a huge van that doesn't run. it just sits in the backyard. i skipped a lot of classes (just barely graduated).

Morbid Stoner because i was really big into metal. i like'd dark things (although i'm a Christian). not so much fascinated by evil things (although i used to be involved w/the occult). just thought a lot of the stuff was cool.

Hippie Stoner because my room most resembles a hippie's room. blacklights, strobelights, spinning colorful disco balls, trippie posters, and of course, the weird smell. i'm also loving, and non-judging. oh... and i know all the weird things to do when you're sick or hurt yourself, lol.

Pimp Stoner because i'm VERY layed-back. i try to look nice (clothing wise), but can be kinda scruffy at times, lol. i'm into some athletics and the outdoors as well.

Nerd Stoner because i'm all about the computer. i can make some pretty good websites, and do some other pretty interesting stuff w/puters as well. i like to read and write, and am always learning something new. i've been known to build some pretty decent bongs w/less than ample materials (the McGiver (sp?) smoker from half baked), my room's a mess, and i have a million good ideas that'll never get finished, lol.

Gamer stoner because when i was stoned, i was awesome at games. not really obsessed w/video games, but loved to play them when stoned. although i've never been to a rave, i can rave/pop really well. techno is great! lol.

and also, someone mentioned the music fanatic. me and my 2 friends know more about music than anyone else alive! lol. my musical spectrum coveres all types of music, and i can play 4 different instruments fairly well/really good (drums (really good), piano, flute, and saxaphone).

lol. so, i dunno where exactly i fit into. but i like being a mix. it's a little more fun :)

15. morbid stoner all the way!

16. I can gladly say that I am the pimp type.

17. great thread!
    Your defintions pretty much define at least one person I know.
    I get along really well with the morbid stoners and hippie stoners.
    I would say that i'm a gamer stoner,but I have certain tendencies from all of them(except the dropout and the party one).

18. i guess i am a pimp/gamer/hippie.

pimp in the respect that i have nice stuff, im always talkin to girls, and i love athletics, im accually very athletic for a stoner.

gamer, tell, im an an itec major, i play fps on the computer all the time (call of duty, battlefield vietnam, tfc) and i have amodem for my ps2

hippie in the respect in pretty chill, like all kinds of music, and i get alot with all the "hippie" stoners i know. i want a change, just like all hippies, but i want a more conservative change,not a more liberal. i wear alot of beads, birks, i love to make knots with very unique beads.

19. Im a gamer stoner who listends to hip-hop, punk, rock, and trys to surf as much as possible. I usually get along with all types especially if they like getting baked...

20. i think im in that same category. :smoke: