Stoner Shop

Discussion in 'General' started by mushroomsatsuji, Sep 25, 2010.

1. I havent thought of a design yet but I know its not going to be like that. I cant have that generic design that headshops have. It has to be unique, subtle, but will still make people say 'Wow!' when they enter. It will be targeted for stoners but it should be nice enough for anyone to come in and not feel uncomfortable.

2. It should def have some tv's hooked up with Nintendo 64's. With mario kart and golden eye readily available.

3. Awesome! I can have a 'Nostalgia Room' where I can bring back the best of our childhood.

4. can the people who work there be dressed as power rangers? id really like that.

5. hah Its possible
    [​IMG]

6. a while back there was this thread where i mentioned my "motor munchies" idea.

a 24 hour 7 day a week delivery service that has every food imaginable. every ingredient you can think of.

you would call and place your order from choosing some stuff off the huge catalog or you can make your own shit.

if you want buffalo wings on a pizza covered in hot fudge then there would be no problem in making that odd concoction.

i think it would take off, having restaurants all over the world, even more popular than mcdonalds.

7. I think Im going to make it like a beer barn. You drive through, order what you want, and all the while, they can be filling your tank.

8. #28 IwasA.Smurf, Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2010
    Epic store idea thread:cool:

Cooler than 0K

fucking frozen

9. Because you just might see it one day.

And If I can get something like this up, I might make a special VIP room for all my blades where there are 'special' services just for yall:smoke:

10. does that mean free "under the table" service?

11. do you mean weed or hand jobs?

12. can it be both?

13. Depending on law changes, maybe both.

I wonder how much it costs to import Japanese 'masseuses'

14. no handjob.

blowjob.

15. Hammocks in each corner of the store.

Wouldn't be too hard to install and would be mega fucking chill

16. Lol, if you combined every idea in this thread you would have a:

Restraunt/bar/lounge/gaming center/food court/snack store/pizza delivery place, with a machine that randomizes your snacks, and blowjobs in the back room :)

Sounds pretty trippy.

Can we get some laser tag in there too? (Not sure if that was mentioned yet)

17. There's a sabdwhich shop here in Arizona called Cheba Hut. Everything is named after bud. It's pretty fucking sick! Check it out online I'm pretty sure you can google it!

18. No doubt. Gotta have laser tag

19. I got an idea. Make these little stands and a little sign in the store

swag 5$/g

mid' $10/g

Dank $15/g

next to a little scale and baggies. Like in the Grocery store :smoking:

20. "Love Sac baaabyyyyyyyyyy, Love Sac!"
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plus all the other cool stuff in this thread. Hahah.