Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Shed - Need Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TehRiddler, May 4, 2011.

1. Just a highdea if he can do it.

2. exhaust fan, itll make chilling in there sooo much more enjoyable.

3. my friend has a shed with a neon coors light sign in it, totally sick. neon signs are just badass in general. the most essential part to a smoking shed tho is hands down N64 WITH SUPER SMASH BROS!!!!!!!! you get that and you are set :hello:

4. If you had the tepee you would be able to build a campfire in the middle. :D

5. glow in the dark stars plus a blacklight

6. TV or something for entertainment, and also an old video game console ( or new )

7. Put some plants in there. You know what I mean.

8. black lights and posters...mini fridge...microwave...tv..and your favorite gaming console...then all you need is some pot and friends...good luck...invite me over sometime lol

9. Indoor plumbing, for sure. Fridge, tv, laptop, Lava Lamp, a copy of the wall. and educated learning materials to hold ill conversations on. The string theory is a great start. Or even quantum physics.

10. A cool poster of Richard Nixon bowling.

11. An autographed picture of Randy Mantooth.

12. #72 Alex12, May 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hell yeah true shit dude.
    Thats a sick ass idea

13. A fucking pool table.

14. How about a rolling and ash trays, papers/swishers, Hemp Wick String, case of water, very comfortable chairs, and good lighting.

Outside:a porch and some fruit trees or veg/herb garden.

15. #76 Pliskn, May 7, 2011
    Save cash for a communal weed hookah me and my mates made a smoke house out of a shed too nothing beats it!

16. Still all got some great ideas! Keep them coming, me and my mate drew some ideas up the other day so ill post the pics soon.

In the mean time just keep submitting ideas, might get chance to be used in the final shed design

17. #78 BurnAFewDown, May 7, 2011
    This^

18. Just get as much as you can from Amsterdam my advice.

Post the pics up and invite me round!

19. PENNNNERRRRRR