Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Shed - Need Help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TehRiddler, May 4, 2011.

1. centerfolds from high times everywhere

2. yea defnitley a rug so you aint gotta wear your shoes

3. A two way police CV radio.

For when you get really high.

4. get heaps of lava lamps in different colours they are sooo sick. also get some sort of TV or stereo so you can chill out and watch something funny or listen to music also you could get a some sort of game console and get some awesome games. Bean bags are a great idea try finding 'love sacks' they are expensive but they are the most comfortable thing ever to sit in. then get posters of random smoking/trippy stuff in there, get a table in the middle with a shisha on as well a 2 pipe would be perfect. other stuff has already been mentioned e.g mini fridge to store all those munchies and drinks

5. Wouldnt it get hot in the shed? Get maybe a small fan.

6. if its just a chill shed i'd say a sofa, some lawn chairs, never can have enough chairs for people.

a radio or cd player/ listening device with speakers. lol always good to have some music playing and have cd's or an iPod plug in to keep things sounding good.. smoking with music is definitely better than without but ill do it either way of course.

thats the essentials id say i mean cause its a shed, you can do the rest in a house or something.

above poster nailed it, a small fan would be dope. just not too close to any about to be lit bowls, or pre exsisting lit blunts or joints.

7. lol hilarious. cause i have to walk outside my buddies shed to piss all the time. and its so warm here and weather is great i love draining the main vain in nature. <---- lol? whhhhat?

8. I love my pissing post!

9. Cool posters, air conditioning, fridge, t.v. Paraphanelia, your stash, microwave, food(fridge), computer, video games

10. How about a tent? Hotbox in a hotbox.

11. strobe light.. big ass speaker system with a fat sub..

maybe a fish tank or something

12. OOOhhhh! Fish tank is GOOD!

13. Some hemp items, like a hemp rug. Other cool shit thats epic to look at while high, a lava lamp etc. I stared at mine for like 15 minutes straight while listening to music last time I got high. You'll want to make sure your shed is secure though, don't want all of this being robbed.

14. i read this and then i was like 'lol all these kids have no idea how big an 8x9 room is'

15. Don't use a shed for a hangout spot unless you want to take care of two houses...trust me, bugs will get in there, it will smell and be hot/cold.

16. An 8 x 9 single room is pretty small for having a urinal. Especially considering you're going to be stoned out of your mind trying to piss while all of your friends are stoned as well watching you piss.

Definitely sounds like a fun time had by all, if you're into that kinda stuff.

17. you stole my only idea.

18. piss bouncing off the urinal onto your friends = :bolt:

19. me and my mates smoke in a shed just like yours, we got a pool table (never uses) and a couple of couches and seats, a great stereo system, a fridge, and we had a bird but it died. Thats pretty much all you need for a good time