Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Restruants?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Coma Stoned, Nov 11, 2003.

1. Catfish kitchen.. You can get all you can eat catfish or seafood and a drink for under 8.00 dollars..

I love that place!

2. for me it has to be between pizza, taco bell, and chinese..

i remember a while ago i got stoned out of my mind and went to eat there, i got some eggdrop soup, and i kept putting the spoon in the middle of my lower lip instead of my mouth... i dont know why... i just kept doin it and it was sooo hard to eat it, but then i had some almond chicken with an eggroll, that place has the best eggrolls i have ever tasted, but recentley thet changed some of the ingredients and its not as good... but still better than any other place!!

3. Whattaburger

Taco Bueno (Taco Platter = $2.99)

Coney Islander

Eureka Pizza

4. Amen, wendy's is the shit when you are baked. Its just a bitch that they took the deluxe doublestack off the dollar menu

5. I like whatever is close, and that's usually quick trip (gas station) since i live really close to it\

I like the varitey, and now they have pizza, cheseburgers, pretzles, and breadsticks its heaven

I'm a very happy stoner

6. rofl yeah remember at pizza schmizza when the guy kept changing how many slices we wanted and we couldnt get it right?

And I'd have to say jack in the box, mcdonalds, or wendys. I wish I had a taco bell near by.

7. First of all we never try to eat.Try it. Its the hardest thing in the world. We would make a game out of it and the first one to eat something would have to buy the rest food for the rest of us.
    Our favorite place was a Mexican place. There we indulged with flavored water called HORCHATA(or-cha-ta).Its a sweet rice water that is delicious. And we would eat steak burritos.
    I loved the Mexican place it makes you feel like you are in Mexico.Very welcoming.