Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Rappers

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by LetMeRollMyWeed, Aug 15, 2012.

1. Lil Wyte
    Three Six Mafia
    Cypress Hill

Gotta go with these guys for Stoner Rappers...

2. Kid Cudi
    Juicy J
    2pac
    Biggy Smalls
    Wiz

3. Fattrel
    Chief keef
    Shy glizzy
    Juicy j
    Wiz

4. i was hoping someone would mention dizzy wright! FV TURN IT UP

5. [quote name='"blowinStr8Kill"']Snoop d double o g[/quote]

Pretty sure he goes by 'snoop lion' and is switching to reggae music now

6. Nobody has said Dr. Dre? His album was named The Chronic lol..

7. Kid cudi, wiz, smoke dZa aka the kush god , curren$y , and snoop

8. Chris Webby

9. [quote name='"Makizushi"']All rappers smoke...

I suggest B.o.B. or Childish Gambino.

Anyone who says any music is shit is too stupid to know what an opinion is. No music is shit. No music sucks. It's just music.[/quote]

Childish Gambino is the shit. Bitch, Look At Me Now is freshhhhhhh

10. Wiz when I'm baked, sober he's meh. Same with Mac Miller with a few exceptions that I like when I'm sober.

Smoke DZA has a few of my all time favorite stoner jams (Substance Abuse is the best smoking song of all time IMO).

Cypress Hill and Snoop are the obvious picks.

11. Kid cudi and biggie

12. juicy j!!

that guy is off the fuckin hook

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIrgHVK5Up4]Juicy J The Smokers Club Tour Part 4 - YouTube[/ame]

mostly all of his songs are about getting fucked up too. this is just a video of him touring, look at all the hot bitches on stage it's ridiculous

13. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']Nobody has said Dr. Dre? His album was named The Chronic lol..[/quote]

That was 2000 and 1998. More than half the people on here were not even born yet. Those albums are the shit.

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ubKHzujy8&feature=related]A Tribe Called Quest - Can I Kick It - YouTube[/ame]

15. biggie was the all time best
    snoop is a close second

16. Curren$y the Hot Spitta over all imo. Constantly coming out with new shit too.

17. Ross, Wiz, And Spitta. Most Other Rappers Put On A Front. Oh And Snoop Lion.

18. There's few stoner rappers I actually like because I think weed is just too easy a subject to rap about, but my favorites are Meth and Red (BLACKOUT), Cypress Hill, as well as Kid Cudi. Cudi's really more than a weed rapper in my opinion, I view him as more of an artist that smokes a shitload of weed. Or not, I think he might have quit, or said he quit, because if you're Kid Cudi you're not just gonna stop smoking weed.

19. [quote name='"KushGodSlimz"']Ross, Wiz, And Spitta. Most Other Rappers Put On A Front. Oh And Snoop Lion.[/quote]

And 2/3 people u put are the biggest fronts there are.