Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Quotes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chronic420x, Aug 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Me and my cousin Bryon were sitting in his room. We just got done smokin seperate bowls out of home made apple pipes (great for munchies!!!).. We were just sitting around talking, when all of a sudden he does that drip sound that people make when they flick their cheek (it makes a kinda drip sound, I really don't know how to explain it better).. Anyway, I didn't know how to do it, so I look at him and was going to ask him how to do it, but first I had to tell him what I was talking about, so I say, "You know how it goes doo-doo-doowop?".. Between the look on my face and the way me trying to say that came out left us laughing our asses off.. Good times..

2. Also there was this time we (me and my cousin) were sitting in his room, and we just got done toking. Well he gets bored and starts to play with his lighter. There is this thing you can do with a regular BIC lighter that has a flame height adjuster, where you take the top part off and twist this thing on top and you can make the flame bigger or smaller with it, even more so than what the flame adjuster can. Well he makes it really friggin big, and we just stare at it in amazement. We get bored not too long afterwards so he decides to take the flame back down to normal. The dumbass turns it the wrong way to where it makes it bigger instead and puts the top back on. He decided to check it out. When he lit it, a big ass flame ball arises and completely engulfs the lighter and sets part of his pants on fire. We were freakin as we both hurried to start beating the hell out of his leg to put out the fire. After we got it out, we were still a little freaked out, but then we looked at eachother and couldn't help but bust out laughin.. I'll never forget that.. Classic...

3. from a king crimson song.

4. remember the first time ever smoking. i was really nervous. halfway through the grill me mates mum bursts through the door looks at Kim looks at me. im thinking "oh shit oh shit the chop and bongs still out we are so fucked" then Kims mum said "Kim what did i tell you? if your gunna do it do it outside!"

sometime after smoking and drinking for some reason i thought the goverment was spying on us through the light bulbs so i deathstared it and started yelling "fuck you goverment fuck you" and giving the light bulb the middle finger. i fell off me chair then tryed to take off me shoe and give it the finger with my middle toe.

i was talking about one time i was pulling a bong and i was inside it and i could feel the bubbles poping around me like i was really tiny and i could stand on the water. then halfway through the sentence i paused and said "hang on i cant remember if this happened in real life or a dream...no wait it was real"

grillin on a river bank i put on these orange sunnys. the sunnys made everything look orange. i wasnt expecting that to happen so i just froze up. apparently according to me mates i froze and rolled backwards down the hill 3 times but my arms or body didnt move once while i was rolling. ended up stopping when i hit a tree and i was stuck upside and me mate had to help me up.

5. oh boy. haha
    well one time when me and my friends and my lil prother were sitting in a parking lot in my friends car. my little brother was looking out the window and said "Wouldn't it be weird if John Stamos ran up and punched me in the face." we all laughed at him for a bit and about 10 minutes later on the ride home he said "Turn the music down im trying to hear my thoughts" two days later when we waked and baked, we were sitting in my room playing video games and he paused the game and looked at me and said..."It feels like theres butter......all over my face...."

true story

6. "I've Got That I Don't Give A Fuck-itus Right Now" -Me

7. i was playing Go fish with my friend last night. .

super baked.

and he says to me,

"uhm. . . . . . . . . got any sevens?"

yeah here.

"thanks, ok your turn"

what? why dont you put your sevens down?

"oh i didnt have another one. . . i just wanted a seven"

twenty seconds of eye contact and i couldnt hold in the laughter anymore. .
    what kinda pothead just asks for cards he doesnt need?
    ahhh man

8. not really a quote but me and two of my friends were driving around smokin, and we get to this red light and the one guy sitting shotgun, his phone rings. he pulls it out and opens it, then chucks the thing into my winshield and proceeds to laugh without pause for 10 minutes. when he finally slows down he burst out laughing for anouther 5 minutes straight.

weed can make ya do that i guess:D

9. After me and my bud smoked at least an eighth (i don't really remember how much it was) we are walking to go get food, stoned out of our minds and my friend looks at me and says "We look like a gang of criminals." and we did, we were so blazed we looked as if we had done something terribly wrong.

10. haha what about " dude that 14 yr old was worth getting put on to catch a predator" from the famous joprdan pegram

11. "you don't need that hotdog anymore"
    "ok"
    5 minutes later..
    "hey were'd my hotdog go?"
    "you gave it to me remember?"
    "oh man! I was hungry"

12. me: "uhhh...okay, not funny. whos got my lighter?"
    friend: "its in your hand man"
    me: :eek:

13. ordering food

lady: "....alright, and here's your table number."
    *she hands me the number*
    me: "Yeah, great. cool. but can i just have my number?"
    *silence*
    me: "thanks."
    *walk away stupidly*

14. Most of my "stoner moments" were when me and my cousin Bryon were toking together.. Anyway, here's one.. My other cousin (Bryon's little brother Michael), came up to visit from Mississippi.. Well we decided to get him high for his first time (actually it was his second, but I don't count the first because he wasn't with us, he hardly smoked anything, and it was most likely dirt weed).. Anyway, it was his first time, and we get him BLAZED.. So this is kind of a long story, so bear with me (it was a good night. lol).. Well the first thing we decide to do was sit in my grandparents big ass garage in the dark listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon.. Well, them being brothers naturally made them want to fuck with eachother, lol.. Ok, so they're sitting on seperate sides of the garage in recliners, and the only light is coming from the DVD player, so it's dark as hell.. Bryon decides to sneak around the truck and behind Michael's recliner.. Michael is just GONE with the music, then all of a sudden, Bryon reaches around and shakes him and yells.. It freaked Michael the fuck out!!.. So this goes on back and forth between them for quite a while, when Bryon gets an idea.. He tells me to tell Michael to sneak around and scare Bryon again, and of course he agrees.. Well little does he know, bryon moved over a chair.. So Michael comes up behind it and waits.. Bryon has his foot on the recliner rocking it, making Michael think he's in it.. Michael then jumps up and reaches to grab Bryon.. Bryon isn't there.. Michael goes in a freaked out voice, "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?".. It was great..

15. " did I hit this yet? "

16. This is not Herb related, but it is a funny Quote that has to do with LSD.
    I went over to a friends house to chill one night. The friend of mine got a Blotter hit of Acid and put it in his mouth. A few mins later he was saying "This shit is bunk." Me and another friend were telling him "No its not." He insisted it was bunk and spit it out. In about 30 seconds from when he spit it out. He said "Hey can I get another one." Me and my other friend just started Cracking up. We said see, "Told you it was good shit."

17. In response to my girl asking "how does it smell up there" cause we just cashed her room and worried she was gunna get caught my friend says "like epic adventures"

18. lol i walked into a wendy's and start to order my food.

I was thinking about what size drink is on the dollar menu.

Instead of asking that i go
    "How much is a dollar drink?"

My two friends started laughing and then the girl working started laughing.

Another time i was in school and my friend said he wanted to get tree.
    He never smoked and i'm like "alright how much ya need?"

He says " i need 8"
    I said " you mean an 8th"
    him " nah i mean 8 dollars worth"
    and i'm just like well your gonna need about two more bucks cause i don't know anyone who sells 8's.

lmao

19. lol nice thread the third time i got high i was sitting there in this chair and i said to my friends "yo......there a lightbulb in that lamp" they all started laughing then i said "what, you dont believe me?"

20. hahahahah that made me laugh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.