Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 77reaver77, Mar 16, 2013.

1. I've been smoking for almost 2 years now, during that time I have learned a lot about myself through introspective trips; however, I am starting to get confused whether smoking is a healthy habit to continue. knowing that marijuana has negative physical effects due to carcinogens and tar.

I think it is important to mention my IRL situation, as I feel they are inherently related. I am Currently 19 years old and attending a Community College in my home town, and working diligently on furthering my career in Industrial Design (freelance art). I have a lot on my mind, and it is my most important goal to become successful. I will be transferring to a 4 year institute next year.

All that being said, I still live with my folks and while my mother understands my usage of marijuana, my father views it as a negative addition.

It also may be relevant to add that I enjoy biannual psychedelic mushroom trips; which have indefinably influenced my behavior and outlook, including my outlook on drugs as a whole.

While drugs like mushrooms and marijuana definitely have positive effects, I am starting to question whether the psychological effects are negative or positive, as I have experienced both extremes. I am beginning to feel nervous before lighting up, and a feeling of guilt when partaking. Almost as if my fathers outlook of its negative effects is slowly creeping up on me, and that I am almost starting to accept that I may be better off without it.

As I write this my initial premise is starting to slip so I just want to know what the stoner community feels about my situation, if you care.

2. I had a friend who smoked 14 years all the days.Didn't miss single day.The only think heppend to him is he start forgot some things,but if u don't know him personaly u won't notice this.The addictions is normal-if u like to drink Coca-Cola and if u don't have some atm,u will feel some desire to drink...Same with MJ:) .If it don't become ur way of life and do it only because u like it won't be a problem.MJ is forbidden,becasue usualy same ppl who sell it sell other drugs,and also u will think about drugs in general more acceptable after start smoke.For tar and canser don't even care.How many joints u are smoking dialy 2-3?Some people somke over 40 cigarets tobacco all his life and don't get cancer.Any way u can evaporize it.Just smoke and be hapy.

3. Do you want to quit because you want to or because your dad wants you to?

4. So what's Best for YOU

5. I think it may be time to eat some more mushrooms and begin contemplation. :hippie: