Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Questions...Red Eyes?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by solarsinsemilla, Nov 24, 2002.

1. Both green and blue have worked for me. Try walgreens.

2. my eyes get very red sometimes... i wear contacts... i think that has something to do with how red my eyes get.

3. thank you. Some one knows whats up

4. Girls get red eye, too!! Actually, speaking of that...I should probably go get some visine for my eyes...

5. I dont know about all this rhoto v visine v clear eyes stuff.. Every single brand works fine and will get your eyes white. No need to spend 10 bucks on eye drops

6. i always tell my boss it was windy, because i walk to work. ;)

thats all, i dont wish to partake in this eyedrop discussion. use whatever works for you. some people like honda's because they're cheap and reliable, we all don't need a rolls royce ya dig?

7. The reason why people get red eyes when they smoke the sweet mary jane is because they are dehydrated. That is also the reason why people get cotton mouth, because they are dehydrated. A simple remedy to cotton mouth and red eyes is to just drink some water my friend. Happy Tokin, No Chokin

8. I rarely get red eyes, not really since my first few months of chronic use. Although, I am now cutting down, and making the switch to the occasional smoker... so maybe my eyes will become red again. I stopped using eye drops after a few months, and I found that they stopped getting red after. Maybe try not worrying about that shit :smoking:

9. u can get rhotos at albertsons they are the shittttt the artics are the fuckin best in the world i love them

10. im surprised nobody has mentioned ice... i've never used rhoto's but ive used visine and ice... Ice is insane... your eye burns like crazy for a minute, and then its... ridiculously white. XD

oh yeah... and visine doesnt really work at all. tis shit. haha

11. ive been a daily smoker for years now and so has my wife but mine turn tomato colored and hers stay perfect, i think everyone just reacts different...just stock up on clear eyes or visine

12. ive noticed different strains of mary jane cause red eye and some dont at ALL. with my experience, DANK bud causes no red eye. maybe glossy. but NOT red. and mids/shwagg... ohhhhh yeah. its bad. looks like somebody busted a battery in your face. haha thats my 2 cents, but does anyone agree with that??

13. your eyes turn red not because you're dehydrated, or smoke irritation, it's because THC makes your blood pressure go up, which subsequently makes your blood vessels expand, and obviously you can't see this anywhere on your body other than your eyes. personally, visine, or even the generic cheaper eye drops work perfectly for me. you just need to make sure you get it in your eye.

14. i havent been using clear eyes or visine for a while, i let my tolerance build up instead and now my eyes hardly get red. i know its not the main factor, but i am positive a contributing factor to your eyes being red is from all the coughing, if i smoke on a blunt that rips smooth and doesnt make me cough once, my eyes hardly will get red at all, if im smoking on a loose blunt thats killing me and making me cough every rip, chances are my eyes are going to be pretty red

15. Your eyes become red because when you smoke your blood pressure goes up, which results in engorged blood vessels.

I recommend Rohto V(comes in Arctic, Cool, and Ice...I got Cool) along with a lot of other people who have posted on this thread. I just bought some of this stuff yesterday and it is amazing. You can find Rhoto V eye drops anywhere other eye drops can be found.

EDIT: "It's like mouthwash for your eye." - Me :D

16. who cares? if anyone asks be like oh are they? thats what i do, then i can blame them on the contacts i dont wear. haha

17. just wash ur face bro

18. do these all work with contacts?

19. i wouldnt recommend using eye droops with contacts. they make special eye drops for that though ask your optometrist

20. Lets put it this way, my eyes pretty much get red just from going on these forums.