Stoner Pets! !2!

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Budz, Dec 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey yeqa my thread got blocked for FORSING my cat to get stond but if thay actualy took time to read it i think it clearly posts that my cat WILINGLY CLIMBS ON MY LAP AND PURS LIKE CRAZY. now if i had a owner i wouldent need it to FORCE me onto it\'s llap and smoke a joint

2. LOL.. thats pretty sick. i wish i had a cat to smoke with..

3. so if a 4 month old baby got stoned and made all its goo-goo-ga-ga noises as usual, you would assume that it WANTED to get stoned?

you guys really need to grow up - seriously.

4. you should not have started another thread just assume that all disscusion of getting pets high is against the rules this thread will be closed to sorry

5. Listen. Smoking with your pets is a topic that most do not take too kindly around here and as a newer member, you should respect that the Admins do not want these topics around.

No need to get all huffy about it, just smoke up and chill :smoke:

6. i hope every1 will stay cool w/this,cuz it\'s interesting+important...and censorship sucks.
    my bird only occasionally comes over 2 stick his beak in my mouth 4 a hit, + i think he uses medicinally.Seriously. i also give him weak warm chamomile when he pecks at that special teacup.
    i believe the cannabis community is pretty attuned to the living world + even the schoolkids can contribute responsibly 2 dialogue about \'animal\' consciousness.
    harumph!

7. i wonder if the same people that berate others for smoking their cats up give their cats catnip. i think the only reason cats don\'t smoke weed is because they don\'t have thumbs.

8. I took the time to read it and you posted this:

\"so i give him a nice shotgun\"

That\'s forcing an animal to get high. Making a new thread didn\'t make things better for you. We have long time members here who prefer to not read about this and you specifically went against an Administrator with the making of this new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.