Stoner Pet?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Rakim, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Cats they like to get high and they do it naturally (catnip) i wouldnt get my dog stoned dogs generally dont get high and never get high in nature so i dont think a dog would like to get high very much but there are exeptions to every rule a parrot would be cool though get him really high and have convos with him

2. I would say an iguana man! My friend had one and the thing was pretty big but it would always chill with us. Or a bad ass fish tank

3. [quote name='"Scar 420"']My buddie had this fucking stoner cat. Someone left an 1/8 on the table and the cat ate all of it and every time we smoke he comes and chills[/quote]

lol thats dope af im looking in on getting a cat myself,

4. Chinchilla maybe, itd be so fun to hold.

Or a couple ferrets, playing with them would be funny :D

Or fishes but fish are boring.

Or a sugar glider.

Id go with a dog.

5. Mini Giraffe like this one!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkB9OT2XVvA]DirecTV Russian Guy Funny Commercial ("Opulence, I Has It") - YouTube[/ame]

6. Unfortunately, my beardie just passed away, but they are the best stoner pet! Mine would actually climb up his rocks and wave at me if I was smoking without him, no lie! He loved to stick his nose in the carb of my steamroller, too.

7. If you're just wanting something to be there/accompany you while you're high, maybe do some research on fish and having your own aquarium.

Mammals generally need more social interaction, attention and care. Fish just do their own thing and still look pretty, but they obviously need spacious environments and a healthy one. They're pretty low maintenace, as opposed to reptiles who often are more picky (and require) specific environments.

8. My girlfriends cat is a little stoner. She always comes into the room as soon as I spark up, sits next to me and tries to put her head in front of my face when i'm blowing out. I also have a hamster and It loves a little blowback now and again, Just make sure animals are getting enough oxygen haha.