Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SixtyEight, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Pretty much everybody I know who smokes once had what I call "stoner parents"; people who help them get into smoking, gets them a connection, show them the ropes, etc. I remember my stoner parents were this couple in high school, boyfriend/girlfriend, who would always call me over to smoke in their garage. One was a senior (I was a junior), and the other had just graduated. I actually met them through my girlfriend. She would always call me and my girlfriend to come over (we were both new to smoking), I'd drive to pick up (I was the only one with a license), and we'd sit around her garage and smoke, then go our separate ways. They taught us everything, from how to inhale to how to make a gravity bong, smoked us down all the time, and got us into the world of smoking. It was great. Did anybody here have a stoner parent?

2. i had to figure it out on my own. nobody was willing to share connects around here (id have to get them to buy for me) and I started smoking before the majority of my friends did. but i was a "stoner parent" to many of them

3. Back in high school I had this total stoner teacher. He had these fuckin dr.dre and Bob Marley posters. And we would never do anything in his class he would just put on movies 80% of the time and everbody aced his class. Good times....

4. I swear my grade 9 math teacher was always stoned. Some activities included drawing what ever comes to mind while the room was candlelit. I know he probably just goes in to his jeep he named Burtha and sesh it up. He talks and thinks like a hippy so its quite obvious.

5. One of my friends got me into the world of weed. She has got me to a pretty good connect but I always pick up with my friend. I don't care because we smoke together anyways. She basically just introduced me to it and that's it, I learned the rest on this site. :D

6. ^ I want what you got

7. I'm a self-made stoner.

8. Nah, a friend of mine got me interested and helped me get my first $20 (through her, she reckons her friend who deals was super paranoid and only sold to a few people but whatever) but after that i was on my own. Had a really hard time finding anything for a while till a couple dudes i was semi friends with got into the business. Now it's a piece of cake to pick up, but yeah learnt everything here. Made my own pipe.

9. Oh I thought this was about actual stoner parents.

I blazed my own trail, so to speak.

Off topic though, I have stoner in law parents.

10. i guess my mom is my stoner parent

11. My art teacher Mr. Fry which I could notice he was a stoner, he was so chill and probably one of the most interesting people that I ever encountered and he described a lot of about different art techniques, collages, painting, etc.

12. Some guys I've known/been friends with for a long time. Back in the day none of us smoked. Then they started smoking and I was skeptical because I was raised in a Christian family (I still believe in God though).
    So I took a year off from hanging with them and then started hanging out with them again. After a few months I was just intrigued after hearing a ton of high stories. I started, and basically just learned the basics from them.
    To this day those few friends are my main smoke buddies.

13. wow, i had an art teacher named Fry too.

14. My cousin showed me The Union, Everything went uphill from there ( ;) )

15. Me & my current cyph regulars started at the same time i juss retired from the game a lil & when i decided to come back they showed me many things

16. Grasscity was my stoner parent

17. I have stoner parents lol. Got introduced through them (my mother and step father), then became the stoner parent to a few friends.