Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Parents/ Stoner Children?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by antisocial-smoker, Jul 22, 2013.

1. There is always some place to smoke other then your parent's house.

[​IMG]

2. My mom just plainly told me one day, "I know you smoke. Look who you hang out with."  Just a bunch of stoners, that was even before I started smoking.

Then one day there I was sitting in the dining room hitting a gravity bong while she just walked by.

Also, one day when I was 16. I was sitting in the '73 Nova we own. I was hotboxing the fuck out that car, had some Pink Floyd jammin out, and my step-dad knocks on the window. Asks me what I was doing out here, then he asked to hit my bowl.

He took the biggest hit I ever saw from that bowl.

It was a pretty good day

3. WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SON

THERE'S STILL RESIN IN THAT BOWL

4. I was smoking with a buddy and his mom told my mom. When my mom found out I smoked pot, she just laughed and told me that many of my friends parents still smoke, but she won't tell me who. It's killing me haha.

5. I caught my son huffing computer cleaner when he was 17. I said you wanna get high? here, smoke this. But FUCK huffing.  I smoked a joint with him and we had a lonnnng talk about drugs. We bonded like never before.

6. Computer cleaner is a gateway drug. 

7. Please post a pic of Bob Dylan shirtless. I wanna see that dylan titty.

8. I must be the luckiest hippie ever! Lol It was my parents who introduced me to herb, not anyone at school! Been smokin with them since they talked to me about it at 15-16. Hippie parents are the best!! 😄✌

9. On the topic of stoner parents, I spent the weekend at my boyfriend's uncle's house. I felt so weird smoking there because he doesn't even try to hide it from his kids. He asks his 9 year old daughter to go get the blunts out of his car for him. Tosses his son a bag of weed and asks him how much he thinks it weighs. His little kids were sitting right at the table with us when we were smoking.

I feel like I'm gonna try to hide it a little better than that when I'm a parents, at least until the kids are teenagers.

10. yea, there is a difference between condoning it and promoting it.

11. #31 smokinbudzzz, Jul 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2013
    My dad is a stoner and my mom used to smoke before she had kids. My dad found out i was smoking and we started to smoke together and watch old stoner movies like cheech and chong. This was when i was about 15 but my mom didn't know about me smoking until i turned 18-19. Now they both know and dont have any problems with it because they know the truth about weed unlike some uneducated parants about this subject. 

If you don't mind me asking, what religion do you practice? I know christianity allows it regardless of what religious people might say because it says in the bible something along the lines of
    "All plants and herbs that produce seed are for (humans') benefit and use." - God

13. If it's islam you can't use anything that will hinder your judgement like alcohol or any mind altering substance

14. I'm muslim. Nowhere in the Qur'an does it say anything about Weed. But it bans "intoxicants" as a whole. And thats where human judgement comes in about whether or not weed is intoxicant. I personally think it isn't so thats how I will live my life. But the majority of scholars (people who interpret the quran) say that it is an intoxicant and therefore banned

15. that's nice :)

16. I like to think so. I love my son and he's amazing. although he has a disability and is sometimes completely uncontrollable, he's one of the most intelligent, polite, sweet kids ever. i'm smiling so hard just thinking about it. we have an American bully named Bowser and he calls him Bowers. makes me smile every time.

I sometimes feel he would benefit greatly from the effects of thc and cdb as opposed to some meds. his doctor put him on Adderall or whatever for his adhd. omg talk about couch lock. he took it once then my wife flushed the pills.

17. I do it outside but I guess at some point I singed my hair with the lighter, and so as few days ago I'm sitting with my mom at a restaurant and she goes "how'd you singe your hair?" and I didn't know it was singed so i was all like "what are you talking about?" and she goes "quit smoking, you don't need to be doing that." not sure if she was kidding or really thinks I smoke.

18. she's a parent. as stated previously, they know everything. respect her wishes as long as you live under her roof. it will only make ur relationship stronger. or you could always have the conversation as well. just be mature and respectful and you'd be surprised of the possible outcome.

19. damn, adderall at age 4? That just seems odd, but y'know kids aren't expected to be unique anymore, there's a pill for every quirk a kid can have nowadays. I don't like it.