Stoner Panties? (philosophy)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Farii_barbiie, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Are you a panty sniffer?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2017.
  1. YES

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Possibly

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Never Tried

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Fuck NO!

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. #81 Allofthemtaken, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    You deleted my warning about sniff fiends? That's a legitimate thing in the sniff world. Believe it or not it's a major underground thing that's plenty popular in the deep web. Sniff hounds will locate that ass real quick. Take that how you will...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I really don't get the hostility, I'm not even high and I'm still pretty calm. Why would someone get mad at someone else for making a thread about worn panties, that shit is hilarious.

Being mad at women seems to be a recurring theme for certain type of people though. That, to me, is also a mystery.

Ehm, well maybe not a mystery, I guess it is more about it being hard to empathize with them. Hard to understand how they think. Get a little bit frustrated when I can't understand how someone thinks. I should take my meds now.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. I am a SOD SUCKER LOL

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  4. All in Good Fun Guys
    Lighten up
    People do all kinds of crazy things in the world of tomorrow ...............................

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. In this business i get a lot of that but I wasnt expecting to see that here. I thought it was a community not a insult pit. lol
    I agree with you 100%

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. upload_2017-7-26_18-58-25.png

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  7. #87 RenegadeBlazer?, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
    First off im wacthing the patriot and this is a happy coincidence. Making me think of us as like the revolutionary army... even though we are not all American.... BUT YOu BET YO ASs we all blades !! This thread has gone we off course but I like where it ended up. Bottom line. I thought I "smelled" :ey: a troll. But maybe I'm just really medicated lol. But regardless I'm going to bed people can be weird but maybe here as blades we can just be fuckin weird together as some synergistic organism that smokes weed. :thumbsup::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Love it & you fellow blade!

• Like Like x 2
  9. I'm all about peace, love and the freedom to pursue happiness. So if smelling panties takes you to your happy place then more power to you. People do far more wierd and strange shit to get off. Smelling worn panties is pretty mild in my book. I'll go on to say that there is no real way to no just how clean or dirty said vagina used on those panties really is. Maybe that's the draw.... Kinda like a box of chocolates, you never know what you gonna get. Yup, I quoted forest gump.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. all these great movie references lmao
    another amazing film.
    but yes I was thinking this as well....a lot of girls will call themselves "sluts" and things of that nature I their listings and these guys WANT to buy them, even if said seller is not a slut...I was thinking it was the "Story" behind the panties they care about. but others im completely clueless. Thus, this thread was created lmao

11. jjjameson.png
    What the fuck

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. #92 Big Mj, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017

Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. upload_2017-7-28_14-34-41.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. I mean, I did ask a few questions in my initial post you can answer. Those would be any questions I have for you.

15. 1. Possibly depending on the type of panties material. How much you smoked and that so yeah probably.

2. People like "special" items hearing it's a 420 pair at that time of year is like getting a rare pair. All in the persons mind. Seems more unique and special.

3. Most guy stoners will find a girl who smokes weed hot. I do and know every fella i know that smokes finds it hot to. Rebellious hot girl smoking weed panties what's not like lol

4. Not to sure about this one tbh, I'm UK no USA but over here you could get away with that no problem as long as its not a forest you have growing

過你的夢想

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Uh-huh... "some guy" huh pal??!

Lol

Oh Stigmeister... lol

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. How else could I make my fortune LOL

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Say we you that guy Jerry 24 on the bay 20 yrs ago
    LOL
    Kidding of course Night Buddy

• Like Like x 2
  19. How does one get in the business of selling panties? Asking for a friend. I am that friend.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I hereby envoke martial law on this thread. The mods said it was ok. :ey::judge: