Stoner Panties? (philosophy)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Farii_barbiie, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Are you a panty sniffer?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2017.
  1. YES

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Possibly

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Never Tried

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Fuck NO!

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. You sure it's too hot? Can't you get an air conditioner and set it up in the grow room. Make that slave buy it! :D

There's tons of lights on the market. If you upgrade at some point, look at double ended hps, like Gavita and other brands. They are the 'new thing' in commercial growing. Get 2+ pounds off each light. And I use Mars LED's for vegging :smoking:

2. Just for the record, self promotion and advertising aren't allowed on Grasscity...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. You're really keeping your cards close to your chest here aren't you?:lmafoe:

4. I see...so he's following you around, figuratively humping your leg? :D

5. Yea financial domination is fake though. Girls who say they're a Findom is just a gimmick to make someone believe they're a 'goddess' and thus making the slave applicant even less worthy lol.
    Regular Domination includes everything. Including the financial aspect of it.
    There a website callled "Findom" specifically for that and i assure you theres ZERO financial domination going on there lol
    for those who never heard of it & visit the site after reading this... you can thank me later ;] lol

6. #46 Farii_barbiie, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    OOOOOh yes lol
    Ive been doing this since before Orange is the new black introduced it and made it mainstream....I did alot of research and got scammed plenty of times. Im not a teacher. I mean that in the NICEST way possible lol
    i hope you understand

7. Yes very much SO!!!
    :passing-joint:

I assume he'll feel special we're talking about him. Just like my little pets lol any 'talk' about them is good talk.

8. OP...you wanna make sure you're not advertising to sell the panties here...bc it's against the forum rules and the thread will get closed if mods think you're getting your panty hustle on :p

We gotta keep this thread alive! :D

9. Lol oh i WILL!!!!
    The house im in sucks with air conditioning. Its an oldddddd house. BUt next year im moving to a newer home and of course ill need some newer grow stuff ;]
    Ill deff look into them!
    Led's are ok since its my first grow but im gunna up the ante here soon

10. Some people are 'cool weird'...and some are 'creepy weird'

And I think we know where we lie in this equation :love-m3j:

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. lmfaoooo OMG no I didnt even think of that!!!
    i hope i dont get in trouble now.
    I only wanted to know the psychology behind it and now people keep asking me questions but not really pertaining to it so I think they'll see that.
    OR maybe the mods wouldnt even think that either untill you brought it to their attention lol

12. #52 Farii_barbiie, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2017

13. A mod has already posted in this thread..just reminding you...don't try to advertise or sell.

The rule is mainly in place bc little head shops and glass shops and weed delivery places in legal states try to advertise here for free. And superjoint (the admin) aint having that shit :D

Anyway, you'll be fine...just go through your posts and edit anything that might even vaguely look like you're trying to advertise.

14. ohhhhhhh ok lol i get it!
    thanks.
    this guy killed this thread for me now lol ill go back to just wondering how weird some guys can be in my own little world lmao

15. Nobody likes a snitch...or a hater :p

If she was offering that in a message, different premise than advertising on the open forum. But we don't know if that's true or not, and posting messages to the forum from other users is against the rules...so yeah..

Why don't you quit following this chick around (who has like 1000x more swagger than you)...that you obviously seem smitten by haha. It's making your look bad man, I'm just trying to look out for you :biggrin:

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. I had to post when I saw this thread at the top of the page.

I just don't understand this. I've lived with half a dozen women and everytime I do our laundry I'm just like, "Ugh, what the fuck?"

You telling me instead of using stain remover and washing the shit, I coulda been fishing them bitches out and making bank?

Always looks like Gallagher smashed an abortion.

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Just ignore :D

So anyway...what is your marriage like? Is that normal or are you a swinger...living on fringe somehow in that respect too?

18. omg is this a 'shameless' reference?!

19. Lol Im very 'exotic' in my views and my husband is very vanilla in his. I just recently learned hes a dom himself so I have to try out the whole being a sub thing lol should be interesting.
    I wish we could swing but hes not for it....yet!
    like i said once i get them i can sink my sadistic claws in them lmaoooooo my hubbs just has some really thick skin hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  20. Well by all means, coax him.

Because 3-somes are awesome :D