Stoner Panties? (philosophy)

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Farii_barbiie, Jul 25, 2017.

?

Are you a panty sniffer?

Poll closed Sep 12, 2017.
  1. YES

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. Possibly

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  3. Never Tried

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  4. Fuck NO!

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  1. Some guys are pry just really attracted to stoner chicks..

The psychology behind this is pretty simple, don't look into it too deep no matter what style of panties. These guys think you're attractive, and want to buy some of your intimate clothing that smells like you. And I imagine once they get them, they probably wear them on their face and feverishly jerk off all day :D

If you're gonna send growing pics with these panties I would mask your real address somehow bc it would be a shame if that came back to bite you. Just my 2 cents as a fellow grower :bongin:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I cant with you!

:rave-girl:

• Funny Funny x 1

3. Damn didn't know you was also a MILF

download-1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. You're absolutely right.
    I have a po box and use that address for each and every order i send out.

5. Me now I know your also a MILF

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. nothing wrong with yanking your own chain lmaooooo
    ;]

• Like Like x 1

7. received_1490785144331042.jpeg

8. Ive been thinking about doing this, there is a market there from gay guys for straight male underwear. My mrs would also do it haha. Where do you sell from?

9. Why would a dude buy another dudes underwear? You just wear you own then sniff??

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Yea my brother is straight and he sells socks to gay men lol
    as for where to learn where to sell is a 'rite of passage' lol Ive been through many different sites and what works for me wont work for her. Do some research and just jump in and start. You'll go through a bunch of BS at first but after you learn who's a real buyer and who's not its easy and simple.

11. This thread is about the psychology behind the whole panty underwear mess. With all your memes and videos i understand its hard to see where that was discussed....

• Like Like x 1

12. God damn how much does he make off each pair of socks? I might start doing it then spend the profits on worn panties :yay:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Damn, you are working these mf's lmao. I def admire your "I don't give a fuck" attitude. It's a sentiment I've always embraced.

There's no way I'd ever buy a chick a grow room tho...unless she was doing some very special things for me :D

So what kind of lights did you get for your room? Are you styling like me with the 1000w Double Ended HPS? :pimp:

14. Your killing the "I best my meat" vibes this thread has:angry:

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. I'm assuming they don't pay through PayPal as it would reveal your real address?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What? :smoking:

17. Lmao I make that same slave pay for the electric bill every month as well... some guys just "want to make mistress happy". Once you got them in the right spot I sink my sadistic mind on them lmaoooooo but thats another fetish.

I have an Advanced Platinum 350w and a King 800w
    This is before i did my research or else id have me a couple of black dogs in my tent!!
    My state is TOO hot for hps lights but i wish I couldve went that route!

18. #38 Farii_barbiie, Jul 26, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
    NO paypalllll lol
    some many girls get scammed that way. They just tell paypal they never received the item and they take it out from the chicks account. Plus they shut her down cause those items arent allowed to be sold through the paypal network.
    theres plenty of other methods she can use

• Like Like x 1
  19. ignore him. hes perving up the thread lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yeah there's a fair few people out there that get off on being financially abused. Guess it's just another form of domination.