Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner: Oh Shit Moments!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jul 9, 2011.

1. got locked out of my car (running) with a bowl and bag of weed on the driver seat presenting itself conveniently to the eyes of the gentalman who was kind enough to shim my door lock for me. this particular gentalman also just happened to be a member of law inforcement which, to my luck, was the kick of to a speedy (yet just) arest and the begining of my 4-day holiday weekend (of course) front row ticket to the firm (yet just) criminal justice system... Yay!!!

2. One time me and my friend got stoned and just started going all around his neighborhood and we ended up at some public pool blazed out of our mind. And we're just floating around, enjoyin the high and this little kid who's like seven start talkin to us and showin how he can do flips and shit in the pool, and I'm just like 'ah man that's cool' all stoner like. But we just let this kid flip around us while we're stoned. So then we end up leaving and go on an adventure while our high is at it's peak, about 10 minutes into our adventure we realize this little kid had been following us and ditched his parents back at the pool. So then we had to rush this kid back up to the pool and take responsibly while we were dazed n shit. But we got the little fella back and bounced before anyone really noticed.

3. lmfao, little kids are so weird :confused:

4. #84 CentiZen, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'd have broken the back window and said it was a theft

5. That's quite the run on sentence^^ I enjoyed the shrimpy lil t-rex arms though haha.

Also Banksy is such a piece of shit. He might as well graffiti Taco Bell for all I care. That netflix movie about him (forgot what it was called:eek:) really showed off his inner fagginess.

6. How did you come to that conclusion? Exit Through the Gift Shop was an awesome movie and Banksy is a badass. MBW is the ass hole with no artistic talent.

7. #87 24karrotts, Jul 19, 2011
    Man. Why the fuck are you on GC if your gonna hate. Suck a fucking dick you faggot, and learn to respect others opinions you fucking 12 year old.

Name-Calling/Disrespect is not allowed here. - KSR

8. #88 BloodLust, Jul 19, 2011
    I enjoyed you're story and this Is one of my favorite threads as well!

9. The other day I went in my backyard for a wake and bake. I saw a cop car blocking my driveway but it didnt matter since I'm cool with the family next door and one of them is a cop, he knows I smoke and he says as long as he doesnt see it then I'm fine.

So I thought he was at the house for something until I was smoking in my driveway and something actually happened next door, so when the cops came out of the house, there I was, smoking a blunt.

10. #90 BloodLust, Jul 19, 2011
    >.> That is SUCH a cliffhanger! What actually happened next door? Why were the cops there?

11. When I saw my older brother at the same ghetto drug house getting weed when i was going to buy some there too.---> OH SHIIIT!

12. One Friday night I was with a couple friends at the mall and we just finished watching a movie. I'm carrying about an eighth of dank at the time in a broken capsule that you have to hold down to keep close, and a piece that reeks. As soon as we exit the theatre into the outside a cop holding a drug dog walks right past me and has me shitting bricks. Oh shit. I start walking a lot faster and the wind blows towards me and the dog turns around and starts barking in a rage. The cop holding the dog then immediately tells everyone in the area to walk in separate directions so he can find the person with dank (me). I turn the corner of the movie theaters as the dog and cop come closer to me and booked it as fast as I can home. As soon as I made it home I stashed my shit, told my brother what happened, and we both just laughed our asses off. Definitely an "oh shit moment."

13. Last year sometime after I picked up the smelliest most stickiest dank ever I get home I proceed to go up to my room, turn up some Jimi Hendrix and load a bowl and toke, meanwhile my parents are right below me (they used to be huge stoners in the 60's but are now crazy Christians that hate pot :confused_2: ) so after I finish two bowls and am high beyond belief I hear my mom walking towards my room and and I'm just like :bolt: then she opens the doors and instantly smells the dank...of course. So both my parents give me a 2 hour speech and my dad makes me throw all my weed in the fire :mad:

I was also recording myself while I was toking cause I thought it'd be funny to watch, so I had the whole thing on video.

14. Another story I have was on 7/11/2010. My friends and I just finished blazing at some spot behind a storage building, and we walk away from the spot and kick it at the nearby townhouse's pool area. About 3 minutes after our sesh my other friend hits me up and tells me he's picking us up and we're all going to drive around the valley and get a shit load of free slurpees from 7/11s, (cuz 7/11 is free slurpee day.) When he gets us we drive by the spot we just blazed at 5 minutes ago and see these kids getting arrested for blazing, AT THAT SPOT. We then look up on the wall and notice the nicely hidden camera that probably caught us in the act of toking. Definitely an oh shit/lucky moment.

15. hahaha i wanna see thta vid of your mom walkin in and catchin you

16. That sucks! what made you think your parents wouldnt notice if you toked in your room? :smoke:
    anyways, please do me and all of us a favor, and post that video! it would be like Americas Funniest Home Videos lol

17. #97 fightermaverick, Jul 20, 2011
    Fucking HATE cops.

18. This morning my bro was packing a bowl with all his shut out. Pipe, grinder, everything and we hear the door and my mom walks in like 10 feet away and he shoves everything under a blanket on the couch and for some
    Amazing reason we got away she literally would have seen it all had she came in the room
    A second earlier. Holy fuckkk that was close.

19. #99 fightermaverick, Jul 20, 2011
    That's good man. These stories weren't fun for all of us when they happened. Only after when we can post them for people to laugh at them are they funny...

20. One time my cousin came from overseas and he wanted to see what parties where like over here, so this chick I know knew this dude that rented out a whole 2 story apartment complex for a party, it was super packed. So were both ripped and slightly drunk when we hear glass break and shots fire, everyone dog piles into the two corners, there was like 100 people in that fucking room, and people are telling us to get out as fast as possible.
    We had to run, hop a tall ass fence and then I had to drive intoxicated, we lost the girl somewhere but made sure she was all good after we got in the car. She also told me that it was a drive-by. On my way out, a cop turns his sirens on me, and i was like oh shit im fucked, i started slowing down to the right lane, and he flew past me and kept going. I would've been fucked.