Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner: Oh Shit Moments!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BloodLust, Jul 9, 2011.

1. IM DYING HAHAHA

2. Lighting up in my bathroom and on the tub I can see out my bathroom window a bit so I take a giant hit and then right as I'm about to blow it out I see my dad just came outside into the backyard and my window is completely visible from there so I was sitting there with a giant hit like OH SHIT if I hadn't seen him

3. My sister and her bf outside my bedroom door saying "Do you smell that?" "Smells like skunk to me."

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. This was a couple years back when we were like 13-14 there was me and my two buddies and it was my buds birthday the next day. So (his name is dylan) dylan texted me on saturday and was like yo we should have a huge sesh tonight cause I cant chill tmr cause we r doin a ton of stuff. So his parents gave him 50 and his grandparents gave him 100 and hes like dude ima pick up a hundred bucks of kush and u guys should stay over tonight and we can sneak out and get super baked. He also invited 1 more friend his nickname is Lump. Fast forward to the night me and Lump were chilling for like 2 hours had a joint each then went over to dylans. Keep in mind we were 13-14 at the time when I say dylan had a coupon for tim hortons and bought a 12 pack of donuts. He says his parents are gonna be out till like 11 cause they went out for diner. Well we were relatively new stoners at the time and so our tolerance was really low. we go to the park which is right next to his house at about 8 and have the bong and everything then we realize that he bought 30$ of weed and 70$ of keif. We smoke for like an hour straight and we pretty much are smoking straight keif by the end. Well we are just fucked and end up playing at the park for a while, while smoking some more joints. Well we are coming up on the 10 o'clock mark and dylan starts saying we should go home in case his parents come home early. Well we go home and there is no one home so we are all really hungry and then we see the donuts we completely forgot about well it turns out me and dylan hadn't but Lump had cause when we looked there was only 4 left and then Lump admitted he took then and ate them while we were smoking. We all head up to dylans room and start watching Mac & Devin go to high school. Dylan passes out in the bed and i kick him a few times and he wont fucking move. So I open the window close the door and open the window while Lump falls asleep on the floor. Then I go to bed. I wake up at 11:15 his parents are in his room bitching us out about how it smells like weed and how she knows we smoked. I look around and can't see Lump. TURNS OUT HE FUCKING PUKED. He puked in the sink and then fucking left at like 10:45. So I fucking sit up his parents are bitching at him and hes not even fucking awake. They take his phone and backpack and leave the room. His bag had like .5g of some schwag which he got in a ton of trouble for. The only upside is that they only got that cause if they had searched my back they could have found like 1 gram of kief and like 1 gram of some dank that he put in my bag cause it smells way less. I woke up at 8 the next morning just so that I could leave without facing them. Lump and dylan are still chillers but they both don't smoke no more. After I fell asleep there was a ton of Oh Shit moments.

5. Bahahahah dude this happened to me and my buddy the other day. We were talking about something and we were both so into the conversation when out of nowhere I was like, wait what are we talking about. And we both fucking forgot! To this day we still don't know wtf it was ahaahaha