Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner objects, like lava lamps?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sunn, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Music and crazy philosophy books. I've got "The Journey of Self-Discovery," and that shit makes me crack up every time I read it. Guaranteed.

2. Well you probably can't do your room like this, but for a party or something, get some glow sticks. Crack them open, and throw the liquid everywhere. Turn the lights off, and you will feel like you're floating in space. A group friends and I did it to an entire basement. Ping pong table, giant mirrors on a couple walls, fun stuff. A fridge got stained, and the finish came off the ping pong table, which is all the damage I'm aware of. Not sure if the glow fluid is hazardous or anything, maybe someone on here knows. Man, my friends and I were dumb in high school.

3. #23 bablok, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Music for sure, get an ipod and go to downloads.nl or beemp3 download free songs and get a big ass 3ft sound system with 2 sub and 4 tweeters, and just watch super jail and cops then play some xbox or ps3 on a 72" led flat screen with black leather reclining couches with mechanical woofers in the bottom of em and a library of grow books for horticulture and mycology and pharmucuetical chemistry

4. have u ever smelled your finger after you make contact with this thing? it makes ur hand smell fuckin weird....

5. A pet gecko its fuckin awsome

6. or the sphere. those are sooo fucking sweet

7. i have one of these actually. but it makes this whining noise when its on that's kind of annoying, plus at this point i'm just kind of bored with it.

8. strobe light

9. get some cool posters, like some surrealist shit, maybe some plants? makes you feel a bit more natual

im too stoned, i'm getting off the forums

10. i have three 24inch blacklight bars all around my room... its awesome!!!!

11. haha I have one of those

12. watch the visualizer on wmp, or get a program called whitecap (sweet visualizer). Other than that I would suggest some multi-effect Christmas lights that have cool patterns.

I tend to decorate with florescent stuff because of my black lights.
    If you have one get a few highlighters, take the center "fluff" out of them, and soak them in water. Take the water and put it in a small fountain. Put it under blacklight and it becomes a magical glowing fountain of magic. Cooler than a lava lamp.

Or just go to spencers stoned, buy the first thing you stare at for more than a minute.

Hope this helps!

13. abstract felt posters for blacklights are awesome. i got a jimi hendrex, bob marley and a few trippy designs hanging up on my wall, chill as fuck wen i turn out the light and cut on the blacklight :smoke:

14. i have a bunch of plants outside, spending time with them while high is amazing.

great insight, thanks. actually i do have a string of christmas lights in my room but i was trying to think of something cool to do with them, i feel like just stringing up christmas lights everywhere would be weird. that fountain sounds badass.

15. After reading this thread, I went out and bought a blacklight. It was the best 10$ I ever spent! Walmart has 24 inch ones for 10$. Last night I felt like I was in space after smoking 2 bowls.

16. I got lightshow gloves, they're something for ravers but when i'm baked they're awesome!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB_0h1IuNQ&list=FL78693vnQ8cE&index=34"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrB_0h1IuNQ&list=FL78693vnQ8cE&index=34[/ame]

17. My lava lamp of 3 years just broke today :(

18. #38 BurnAFewDown, Aug 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha that's straight up what this one kid I know has at his house. Lives alone in a kinda rundown house. When you walk in there nothing but a couch facing a table with a stereo system on it. Nothing else in the whole house aha

19. We actually got one of those tall floor lamps and in the middle it is a lava lamp, it has a switch so you can do the regular lamp, or just the lava lamp, or both at the same time. Got it at Christmas Tree Shop for like 20 bucks. We have xmas lights and pet bunnies who run around too.

20. Hell yeah!! Totally gonna go out and by one of those plasma things now.