Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Necessity (TOOL) [PICS]

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToTheDome, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

So I've officialy had this bad boy for 6 months :) and I was thinking about it and I have used this little mofo more than anything...

Ashing Bowls
    Working with Kief/Concentrates..
    Un-Clogging bowls

I use this EVERY day and it took a whole two seconds to make. I'm not gunna make a DIY because if you can't DIY your retarded. Just go at a paperclip with some pliers. I sautered mine also so it doesn't fall off.

Just felt like telling GC that you should all make one cause its fucking convenient when your in the middle of no where smoking bowls and.. what??

Your bowls not hitting cause it's clogged???

Does anybody have a paperclip?

Start looking for sticks?

Nay. Just wip out your keys and fuck shit up.

Your at a friend house sitting in a hotboxed room and you want to smoke some concentrates but you don't have a paper clip in your room?

Aha! It's on yo keys.

Attached Files:

2. Patent that. You have no idea how many times I've searched 20 minutes straight for sticks n shit to unclog bowls...

3. That is cool I'd just be a little sketched to have a burnt up piece of wire with dab residue on it hanging from my steering wheel. Ya'know? :bongin:

4. I just keep tooth picks with my smoking kit...

5. Theres no way a Cop is gunna see it hes pulling you over cause they come to the driver side.

Besides that its so small.. its like if i have my keys hanging from my belt loop you cant see it.

6. Well I'd cut it a little bit shorter than yours, so I feel more confident it's hidden.

Good idea though

I guess the bottom line is if a woman has one of these it's an anti-theft/ect :D

7. haha Thanks. I didnt take secrecy into the equation when i made it lol

I dun give a fuck. :)

8. The only thing is I don't want a sharp metal stick covered in tar and res inside my pocket. Otherwise great idea OP.

9. The thing actually isnt dirty.. Idk why... but idk if you could tell in the pictures but it seriously never gets really dirty...

I think the only time it got nasty was when a bowl got wet and i had to fish out the wet ash shit with it...

Just wiped it off with a paper towel though.. clean as a whistle.

And I hang my keys from my belt loop but could see how this could be an issue to someone who doesnt lol

10. Who drives a Scion? :confused_2:

11. #14 ToTheDome, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    This niggga :cool:

EDIT: 2004 XA one of the first 1000 :D

12. I made one just now, but mine is a lot shorter. I bet this will come handy tonight at the bonfire!

13. That's a cool Idea.
    If you don't want to work with a soldering iron (like it seems you did) you can also just unbend one of those key rings with a plier(spelling?).
    Or you can use a key (if your packing down your joint or something)
    Some bitch cop could charge you for paraphernalia...

That's a nice idea though! Great for home.

14. sweet just made one and i made it all decorative and shit out of some wire. wire wrapping is easy neve new it till just now. mind = blown.

15. #18 ToTheDome, Oct 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2011
    lol i dont think you could get a paraphenalia ticket...

besides that the thing seriously doesnt get dirty.. the tiniest black at the tip.

Sweet :) It lasts forever also. Only way you lose it is if you lose your keys :p

Or if you remove it... Thats how i lost my first one lol..

I was drunk at a party and my friends like DUDE! We need the thing on your Keys!!!

and i was like well im not giving you my fucking keys.. So i just gave him the thing... Never saw it again..

16. Not trying to be negative but can't cops use the resin on that to charge you, pretty sure they can

17. Ive had this on me in multpile occasions with the police. When do they search your keys?

Everytime ive gotten searched they just tossed em on the hood.