Stoner national anthem

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Blueflame1986, Jul 12, 2005.

1. If there was one song to unite all pot heads in the world, what would you want it to be? I'm thinking it's a toss up between comfortably numb, truckin, the joker, and many others i cant think of. Everyone likes different music, whats your pick?

2. I could see Comfortably numb being played if that was to happen

3. I thought comfortably numb on g8 was great. There just seems to be just soooo much passion in those guitar solos man... i just fuckin love it.

4. That song is well, kinda more about another drug... :rolleyes:

5. "Marijuana" By Phish - it even talks about Thomas Jefferson signing his name on a piece of Marijuana (the declaration of Independance was written on hemp)... so it's like perfect.

6. I also would want the song marijuana by phish. I love that song!

7. Comfortably Numb without a doubt.

8. Truckin' from the Dead for sure would be the best :hello:

9. yea i would probably say that comfortbly numb would be it, it is such a good song but there is a lot of good songs

10. Not Comfortably Numb because its not about marijuana at all. Marijuana would probably be the best one.

11. Even though I know not everyone likes mellow stuff, I think Burn One Down by Ben Harper is the best stoner uniting song. The lyrics are just perfect for that, I think.

12. That songs pretty cool. it was like the first song i learn to play on guitar. that would be a good one.

13. Hmmmm....since Comfortably Numb isn't about weed, I'd propose 'Legalize It'. I think most stoners know it and many love it. Just got such a good vibe...

14. marijuana - phish

15. I can see through mountains watch me disappear
    I can even touch the sky
    Swallowing colors of the sound I hear
    Am I just a crazy guy? You bet

Mama's gonna worry
    I been a bad, bad boy
    No use sayin' sorry
    It's something that I enjoy

If you could be inside my head
    You'd see that black and white is red

Flyin' high again