stoner names

Discussion in 'General' started by nathan549, Jun 8, 2010.

1. does anyone have a name for themselves when there stoned?

2. i call my penis "el presidente"

(please tell me this counts)

3. ahahahahahahahahahaha.

4. people used to call me "Hashish" followed by my last name that also starts with an h.

5. Refer to my GC name :p

6. usuually either bill jarvis or tompkins jarvis or bill.

7. No stoner names for me. But this thread just gave me an activity to do when I get high again!

8. THE GREEN BASTARD... from parts unknown... ;)

9. I've got no stoner name, but my party name is Big D.

10. My one friend has a stoner name, it's Johnny

We always call him Johnny cause he has a complete different personality when he's high, and he acts like a little kid hahaha

11. I don't have a stoner name, but I used to have a nickname amongst a small group of friends.

I would go to parties, house parties, frat parties, halloween parties, football game parties or whatever kind was available.

I would scout out the bathrooms, and wait until the coast was clear, then go in and leave a big shit w/ out flushing. (please don't neg rep me for that I was young it was funny at the time)

Then I'd listen closely and crack the door to make sure no one would see me leaving, then just chill nearby and wait to see the reaction of whoever noticed it.

Drunks at parties will blow shit way out of proportion, especially if it's a girl who gets grossed out while wasted, or if someone's going in there to puke.

ANYWAY...to bring this full-circle back to having to do w/ the OP...I was known to a select few as......

The Phantom Shitter.

12. I don't have any stoner names for myself when I'm high. I've never though of having a name for myself when I'm stoned. Kind of sounds like having a split personality.

13. my stoner name is dude. that's all we call each other when we're high

14. :hello:

15. Hahahahaha dude that is messed but so classic :hello:
    I bet you had like a little game plan to efficiently and effectively do a nice stealth shit.

But no I dont have a stoner nick name, I want one now:eek:

16. I'm not cool enough to have one.... :(

But I call one of my lady friends "Suzy Cue" whenever she is especially blitzed because of one event involving a certain pool cue the first time we smoked tree together :eek:

What a beautiful night...

17. people call me pawlywog all the time stoned or not

i just think its funnier when i'm high

18. Sometimes my girlfriend calls and calls then comes over cause I don't answer, then she comes in and wakes me up, and I'm all stoned and she calls me "asshole".

19. None of these names are self-appointed. I've been called the following during smoking sessions:

Big Pimpin'

Big Sexy

The Divorce Force

20. ive got a friend called Joe who weve called Danny solidly for about 3 years now, it started when we were high :)