Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedleaf, Apr 21, 2009.

1. they call me biggie just cuz all i do is rap and blaze blunts

2. #102 Scoundrel, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2009
    I called my friend a bag of giggles because he wouldn't stop laughing...

Thats the same day we decided if Wonderbread had a polar opposite type of bread it would be called NIHGAHTOAST cuz wonderbread is the whitest bread ever.

:DDD

3. my nickname was casper cuz, i guess this one time during a smoke out i was hittn the bong and this guy freaks out and says im gettn pale and everybody just looks at me and say the same shit so this other guy was like instead of the other nickname u got which is buddy, they said i looked like casper the friendly ghost. so they called me casper the fiendn pothead

4. i got one. Candycane...dont ask me how i aquired this name but it works for narcs and piggies =] "candycane did it!" "who?" um...that guy...candycane?"

5. smokey because well all i do i smoke

6. my friends have called me Casper since i've started smoking i always ghost my hits but the first 20 times i ever did this were on complete accident

7. Teenage Abe Lincoln.

8. me and all my friends call each other stoney bear whenever one of us is really high. Like smokey the bear, only stoney bear....hehe.

9. My names pretty nice..and its not a nickname :wave:

10. they just call me '"high boy"

11. little shredder (IDK i was 15)
    and Permachank (cuz my eyes are always chanky)

12. they call me "that high drunk fat loser walking to the beer store since its only 3pm and he is already to drunk to drive"

I also go by the name of "local bum"

13. ive gotten stoney bologna
    roach
    small eyes
    munchies
    pooje
    cotton
    rooster breath

14. I've named my self Red Eye like 2-3 years ago. Haha.

15. Self-given nicknames are never cool ...

16. smokestack (c/o my dad lol)

17. I have a crazy ass friend who is one of the most intense people ever. Whenever we ride around at night rippin' bowls I call him Knight Ryder and he calls me The Zong Master. We listen to Clutch and cruise. I also have a friend who we have named Frump (Frumpy, Frumpty Dumpty, Frump Master Flex, Frump Dog Millionaire) because whenever he's stoned he looks like a 40 year old child.

18. so last year a went to night school for the last half of the school year.... the school didnt really care what you did, so of course i'd always jump on the bus high as hell. a few people on the bus and in the school caught on and started calling me Kmack.... im not too sure why, but they did. haha :)