Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedleaf, Apr 21, 2009.

1. sigh. i have too many names. i already posted like seven, and i have another one that shouldve been at the top.

"micheal myres"

as a child, in the new halloween flick. like, everybody that sees me, even if they havnt met me, seems to think i look like micheal myres as a kid. one supersticious chick actually wouldnt talk to me because i "creeped her out." lol she wanted to bum some sunflower seeds from me but had her friend do it.

2. #82 Stuff N Puff, May 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2009
    heres some of my old names from "high"skool.. P leaf , sweetleaf mr. nugg, the pinnapple prince ( cause i had pinnapple stuff back then ), lucky leaf, roach, and finally Puff N Stuff =)

3. My inherited stoner name is Donny Blazer.

4. HAHA wow now i gotta start givin girls the "white dragon" lol funny as hell.

5. We call my friend "Thor" cuz he's a big ass dude, takes huge hits, and hacks like a monster.

6. Killer because i take fucking giant hits

7. To my friends i'm just the crazy stoner. I always end up doing the weirdest, most random shit, and coming up with these far- fetched theories...

8. BiggMothaSucka :)

9. The Milkman because of my fat hits
    and my friend and I are known as "the machete kids" because one time we bartered this machete he had for a quad. lol one day we told some one about it and they were like "oh you guys are those machete kids!"
    and of course, crack head

10. The Dark Abyss

Cuz i would always show off and hit the blunt through my asshole

11. ^ hahaha. maybe were better off not asking :p

Sticky Icky. - comes from a qoute of mine talking to weed about how sticky it is.

12. Named our dealer the WHite Denzel cause he is smoothest white boy around

13. my friends call me jesus because i resurected a bird once. no joke it flew into our window while we were toking and we all ran outside and i held it in my hands and then it just flew away.

14. they call me....tater salad

15. #95 Mikeezzzy, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2009
    i had two black friends who where brothers and one was named mike, so they started calling me white mike to end the confusion when calling one of us on the street. so after that when all my white friends started hearing them call me that they started saying things like "whats up white mike" when ever i was high cuz the only time my black friends call me that is when they wanted to smoke

16. We call my friend Duck Smoke because he bought a giant porcelain duck and turned it into a pipe. Its a piece of shit to say the least :p

17. I've been being called a hippie by my family for about a year now. :eek:

18. Peaches

when i first started smoking and drinking when i was gone, my face would turn peachy

19. #99 IMME, Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
    this site is gay

20. The Blacksmith, when I was young I made a lot of bongs on the fly when I was hanging out with friends.