Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedleaf, Apr 21, 2009.

1. me and my buds call this one kid secondhand stoner cause hed always be in our sesh but never blaze. hed make up all these excuses but we knew he was just too scared lol. and when we hotbox a car hes always in the middle with us and gets pretty ripped off the smoke too:hello:

2. Well. my nickname from smoking pot is the same as my username here.

Loner Stoner

The reason I acquired this name was because of my friend Bill. In Middle School Bill, his brother Sam, and I would always smoke a really fat doobie or blunt before our school bus came to pick us up in the morning. We had this routine going on for about two years. In eighth grade, Sam started going to another school and had to leave much earlier so we never got to smoke in the mornings. There was this one day where I went over to Bill's to light up before the bus got there, but he came out and said he was sick and wasn't going to school that day. Still intent on smoking I went into his backyard and rolled up a pinner joint. I started smoking it and finished about five minutes later or so. Bill came out and was like, "Wtf Loner Stoner?" And the name just stuck. And he'd always get on my case and be like no Loner Stoner today right? IDK, just thought that was cool.

3. #63 KingTut, May 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2009
    These arennt necessarily stoner names but names that we came up with when we were high so i guess they count.
    They call me King Tut because it goes with my last name
    they also call me Mr. Freeze, cuz i turn all white if i mix weed and cigs i turn all white.
    another frend we call The Fireman, cuz he threw his cig out the window while driving, it came back, landed on his hood, and he caught on fire. His other name is Smokey, but Fireman is funnier.
    Another frend we call Big Pikachu, cuz he reminds us of a pokemon.
    I have a frend who looks exactly like Buzz lightyear, his other nickname is Popeye
    His best friend is a tall as fuck so we call him Woody.
    And I have another homie who looks like Rex, the dinosaur from Toy Story, overall he just looks like a big dinosaur.

4. they call me lumberjack, cuz all i do is smoke trees
    my friend has my favorite stoner name, front a dub
    haha

5. My friends call me Smokey and Bear all the time. Which is kinda funny to me.

6. Not that Ive been called this, just made it up.

But for a screen name ill sometimes use "The Ganjatarian". l:smoking:

7. haha lumberjack is a good one.

8. 'Dave the Hippie'

No, I wish. RIP for the OSG Grower's Tale Character!

9. LegendHand.
    That's actually just my overall nickname..
    Think of it what you will.

10. All my track buddies call me green smoke. Everyone else just refers to me as "a modern day hippie" :hippie: lol

11. #71 holysmokes, May 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009
    ive gotten the names ruffles, rufus, ruffus, professor budzki, perhaps others.

ruffus, rufus, and ruffles are all derived from my real name, i got these names from a bunch of people ive been chilling with recently. professor budski (sp? its pronounced budskee) came from the same group of people, and was brought on by the fact that im very particular about preparing weed, also because when it comes to cannabis i am both the most knowledgable and the biggest advocate.

EDIT: fuck, how could i forget shaggy? that used to be my main one! people call me shaggy because i look alot like the live action version of him, and plus shaggy is about the mosy thinly veiled closet smoker ever.

also, four, fo', and ivy, all based on my suffix (IV)

EDIT2 oh yes and mitch hedburg, this is because supposedly i look and talk exactly like him.

oh and teabag le ballzack.....it didnt stick, we were just high

12. I turned 50 this year and have been smokin for about 30 of them. My nickname is Aqualung because I always take hella hits. We call my hubby the pot police because he's always telling everyone how to hit it so it doesn't run and always has a hissy when it does.

13. shaggy cause i look, act, and speak a lot like him lol

14. They are usually only when we go on our "high hikes" out into the wilderness. The only rule of the name is that it has to have approval of the other people, and that it has a similarity to your real name (first letter of your name etc). Here are the names:

Taylor- Terrador The Traveler
    Ethan- Entok The Pathfinder
    Colin- Niloc The Naysayer

The funny thing about "Niloc" is that it was a kind of "unapproved" name. My friend is always bitching when we hike and always whining about shit he has to do, or shit that we are doing. So he just reversed his name and decided "naysayer" was best for him. It's still true to this day and hilarious.

15. lol they call me gram alot and are like your names sounds like a gram of weed and shit my real name is graham more like the crackers tho:p

16. my nickname is also seth least thats what i tell every one my real name is i sell to and my buddys also call me it sometimes even tho they know my real name lol

17. My first semester of college I earned the title 'Highboy'.

18. Some people at work call me Doobie cause I'm usually faded when I go into work, but for real who calls a joint a doobie?

And one of my friends used to call me crack head, cause hes a faggot and thinks I smoke too much bud. Well that nicknamed died after I beat the shit out of him during a game of basketball and he called me that. SO fucking annoying.

19. Alright idk if anyone will read this but still. My stoner name is Turtle Boy(obviously) because i used to wear a huge ass coat and i guess people thought i looked like a turtle. Personally if you read my other thread you would understand why but i thought all of them looked like old marios and pacmans.

20. My buddy Vladimir earned the fucking sweet nickname "Vlad the Inhaler" in high school.:smoking: