Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

stoner names

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedleaf, Apr 21, 2009.

1. my friends can just be asholes. they call me "Mr. High" the most its so annoying. yet funny cause its true i am always high.

they also named my bong bronzebong instead of its real name bronzegod because of the pokemon bronzong...... yes some of them are really into pokemon

2. this does not sound fabricated or all

3. I know a kid with the last name blount (its pronounced blunt).

4. #44 Bandelero, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    I have a couple of friends that call me whiskers. Because I'm curious like a cat.

5. Mr. Sheesh :smoke::smoke:

6. Blunt, the inhaler!!!

7. buzzkill, the group of friend that gave me that name were always doin annoying dumb shit wen we got lit, so id say.."cmon you guys......your killin my buzz"

8. I guess I'm just a worrier, that's why my friends call me whiskers.

9. One of my friends is named Dylan. We call him dildo sometimes, but not too often.
    We used to call him shitty mall weed before we became good friends, because he bought a half o of the shittiest weed that wouldn't get anyone high. Just stems and some shake with old buds in it.

He's a cool guy though.

10. my friends call me dankiel.
    cause the first time i smoked they were like "this is some dank stuff" and i fell in love with the word, it just sounds so cool. so all day i'd be calling everything dank and saying "dank you very much" and "dont harsh on my dank"
    in retrospect the last one doesnt make to much sense

11. Herbivore,wasn't me but a girl in our circle.

12. I thought you said your friends called you whiskers cause you are curious like a cat....

LOL harry carey ftw!:D

13. exactly

14. I've been called the Ganga Queen before (imagine this with a Jamaican accent). I thought it was funny as hell and it's probably because I'm always quite stoned or have weed on me. Always... :eek:

15. My buddies call me the Jolly Green Giant

16. Mostly pothead and stoner. My nonstoner friends call me pothead the most, they'll be like "haha, J*** you pothead :) " and i'll be like "gee thanks."

17. BC Kev
    Clark Kent / Superman
    Donkey Lungs
    Special K

18. Flush, and to this day I don't know why.

Flush.. Something to do with toilets? Poker? hmpfh. :eek:

19. we call one of my friends bakin pronounced bacon because hes always bakin and when we call him that people think we are calling him the food so he doesn't mind.

20. johnny chronicseed.....

same idea a johnny appleseed, but i do it with a better kind of seed. cheyaaaaaaaaaa