Stoner music??

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by z0n3, Jun 26, 2004.

1. SUBLIME, BOB MARLEY, slightly stoopid, mystic roots, longbeach dub allstars, jack johnson, grateful dead, Doors, bone...

shit, a whole bunch more. i dont really care too much for heavier stuff when i'm stoned, kinda messes with my high.

2. kyuss, masters of reality, mondo generator are all great plus alot of clasic rock too

3. forgot Mr. Bungle

4. when I'm stoned I usually listen to things like Pink Floyd, Tool and Shpongle. Sometimes, though, I like to listen to some country music and this crazy old punk band called Splodgenessabounds.

5. grateful dead, bob marley, led zeppelin, phish, beatles ..and anything 60's/70's.....

6. Static X (they sort of sound like coal chamber)
    Coal chamber
    pantera
    Dr Dre
    cypress hill

AND THIS band called SOUL FLY. It has geust aperenses by cory from slipnot AND john lennons son Sean Lennon. He sounds just like john. Sean did the producing and the sythiysizers (can't spell worth shit) and some other stuff.

7. dr dre, d12, bob marley, bone thugs, lots more that i cant think of

btw: if u like bob marley n krazy bone here is a song with them two (revolution remix) it has mad bass so if u have good pc speakers (i love my new ones) turn the bass up and enjoy

http://own4g3cheats.com/Revolution.mp3

8. PUNK MUSIC SUCKS ASS!!!!!

9. long beach dub, jack johnson, sublime, 311, doors, feeder, bob, led zep, third eye blind, white stripes, umphreys mcgee, the police, op ivy and more

10. What the hell? Hoobastank isn't even punk...

Anyways, I enjoy:

The Beatles, Hayden, Sublime, James Brown, Miles Davis, Marvin Gaye, Janis Joplin, The Mars Volta, S.O.D (My friend always plays these guys, I don't know shit about them), War, and a few others are really nice high.

Haha, I'm listening to Pawn Shop and it's playing in sync with this Barbie commercial that Hilary Duff is in.

11. My favorite to listen to when i smoke is Sublime, they were the shit, i also like APC/Tool, Incubus, Taking Back Sunday, some Chevelle sometimes, Marley, so many diffrent bands, but thoses are some of my favorites!

12. ohhh yeah Deftones, for sure

13. Depends on how high I am, and what I'm doing.
    At the end of the night when I lie in bed with my headphones on and drift off towards a deep sleep I enjoy listening to Sigur Ros, or radiohead... stuff like that...

When I am actively high I enjoy listening to stuff such as the pixies or pavement... stuff along those lines...

When I am all zoned out I enjoy listening to some coltrane or miles davis... Or Brian Eno....

Wait a second... as I write this I reallize its pointless... I listen to lots of different stuff, but it is effected by my mood...