Stoner Music

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by crazyj, Jan 20, 2003.

1. What are some good songs to listen to while blazin? Or good to put on a Cd?

"Freebird", "Smoke Two Joints", and "Jellyfish" by String Cheese are some good ones I've come up with

2. listen to pink floyd when stoned .. thats the way to go ...

a few good songs to listen to are "Mother" "Comftorbly Numb" "Wish you were here" ... etc...

3. April by deep purple. any Moody Blues, but perferably the early stuff like To Our Children's Children's Children or Question of Balance

4. The grateful dead.

5. yea grateful dead is a must, and phish widespread panic, string cheese like you said, allman bros, bob marley, and led zepplin.

6. Lynard Skynard kicks ass!

7. then learn to spell the bands name correctly ;D

8. Break-beat era : Anti-everything, controll freak, sex chance, Bullit proof, are all good, and a great vocalist.

Archive: Londinium the album

Yoshimiro meets Mike KArn: Liguid glass album

Ozric tentacles: everything by them, I can't believe that no ones mentioned them!!!! check them out fast, you won't be disspaointed.

Scorn: Locchi Barocchi, Gyral, White irises blind,

Chris Cornel: Steel Rain

The Republic Of Desire: Shiva, Year of The locust, Formless spawn of thatshogguo, Memory Manager, Reality Modulator, Locust, Avtomat 2.0

9. hey ubik your the first person i ever seen mention scorn on any boards out there.,,.

i got the album colossus and use to listen to it alot in high school., but i never heard any of their other albums., what ones u own, and how would u rate them?

I highly recommend Naked City for those of u who like John Zorn or love schizo/jazz (best kind)

10. Tool are awesome to listen to when stoned..and any lounge music.. engima- this will take u to another place, deep forest, cesaria evora (very good spnaish music), nine inch nails, and techno too!

11. I got Gyral, Locchi Barocchi and evanlicense (or something like that, the album with James Plotkin) they're all 9-10, amazing stuff! The jame plotkin album is slightly more guitar oriented and has a lot of stuff going on in it, Gyral and Locchi Barocchi are very minimalistic and based on "wicked" drum loops. Weakener is one of the scariest songs I've heard...

12. Cypress Hill - Hits From The Bong, Dr Greenthumb

13. 'MARIJUANA: THE MUSICAL" is a new musical-comedy about the social, medical, and spiritual attributes of cannabis: MP3 and CD's NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE ON AMAZON, iTUNES, CD BABY, and GOOGLE MUSIC STORE. "Sometimes the truth is hard to tell. Especially if it's about a drug called Marijuana. I believe Len Richmond and Collin Ozcan have done it here. Well Done! Respects!" - BRIAN MAY OF QUEEN. "An important new musical about the medical and social world of weed. Big Pharma watch out. Big Ganja is coming and it cures!" -LILY TOMLIN. "Discover the incredible extraterrestrial origins of cannabis in this musical comedy that follows a pair of pot-loving aliens who introduce the plant to planet Earth 60 million years ago, and continually return to encourage its use among artists and musicians. After revealing the creative powers of the mystical plant to Parisian artists of the 19th Century and New Orleans jazz musicians of the 1930's, the bleary-eyed interplanetary visitors stage a narrow escape from a DEA raid on a popular medical marijuana dispensary, and take a lucky handful of humans back to their home world of "Planet Cannabis", where hemp is used for every purpose under the sun, war is obsolete, and the environment is completely free of pollutants." ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi
    :hello: