Stoner monkey

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Tokesmith, Oct 31, 2013.

1. What if you had a pet monkey and you taught it to smoke weed. You'd be coming home and see your monkey taking bong rips.  :bongin:  

2. Dream come true

3. Id teach him to roll joints and blunts before I taught him how to smoke... my monkey isnt just gonna be smokin all my bud for free ya heard?! Haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I would spank monkey for not sharingSent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I've planned to buy a monkey since high school. I'm gonna name him monkey and teach him karate

Going to name your monkey, monkey? 

[​IMG]

7. Man, I don't want a monkey throwing shit in my house! Haha!!Sent from my GT-S7560M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Monkeys are my fave.

9. He would beat your ass and steal all your herbs.. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I knew this megarich kid who owned a monkey in high school, the little bitch never smoked and I always wanted to hang out with his monkey blazed :p

11. #12 BuddhistBrian, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    If I had a pet stoner monkey I would teach him to bag groceries so that he could make enough money to constantly smoke me out

12. Theres a stoner monkey in the movie "gramdmas boy"

Sources: Grandmas boy

I like to smoke.

13. It would be chill as fuck if I had one bit I'd be trippin if it was smoking all my shit up. Teaching it to care for plants would be nice thoughSent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. *cough*

:smoke: