Stoner moments

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WavvesonWavves, Sep 24, 2013.

1. I'm sure everybody has done something stupid while high because they didn't think about it. I do dumb things all the time. The best was the time back in June that I bought an 8th from a friend and chilled at his apartment for awhile. I ended up getting home around 2am. I walk into my house and immediately get the munchies. Before I go into our kitchen, I take my bag of weed out of my pocket and set it in our downstairs bathroom by the sink so if anyone comes down while I'm in the kitchen they won't smell the skunk in my pocket. I grab some chips and soda, think I'm all set for a good night, and head down to my room.

Next thing I know I wake up at 10am and the first thought I have is "holy shit I left my bag of weed up in the bathroom!!!"

Since I was super blazed and tired I forgot the bag in the bathroom where either of my parents or siblings could have found it easily. I got up and ran upstairs expecting to find a note from y parents saying I was fucked or something. Instead, I found my bag of weed sitting where I left it. By some miracle nobody went into that bathroom.

Has anyone else ever had any moments like this, where being high ALMOST got you in a bad situation?

2. #2 applemaker, Sep 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2013
    Yeah i was walking upstairs had weed in my pocket i was like oh sht they gonna smell it cause it was hella loud. So i put it in my shoe and i forgot it there once i went to get my food and shit. I wasnt as lucky as you parents found the weed cause it made the whole stairs area smell. They didnt care though and thats how my parents found out i smoke. Made me feel stupid for all the sneaking around and shit i used to do spraying axe before i go home and shit. sneaking out side to smoke at night.Sitting in my room paranoid as shit lol good times.

Going downstairs to get headphones and i ended getting everything else but headphones 3times. lol

3. Haha yup, went to my gfs house to chill. We smoked and did the dirty on the kitchen counter. Threw the rubber in the kitchen trash, no biggie.

Except it was her dad's house. Man got home, went to throw away his McDs cup and saw it lying there in all its glory. Got chased out with a baseball bat. Guys built like lou ferrigno, scared the shit out of me.

4. Got busted smoking a doobie, ended up walking away pretending I was listening to music so I couldn't hear them and my friend started air drumming to back up my story.

Argued with someone and couldn't remember how to speak properly.

For some reason I attract slugs and find them in my hair or lay on them.

Eating so much I throw up later.

Basically, we're the reason people think stoners are idiots.