Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Moments that you've had?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIckyWeed, Oct 23, 2011.

1. #1 StickyIckyWeed, Oct 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2011
    Do you have any stoner moments you've had that everybody thought was stupid or irrelevant , but that you insists it has good meaning and is relevant?

Nah mean?

Here's an example. I don't remember the exacts, but I was talking with a friend when I was high as a kite and I had this amazing argument that meant I had to tell a story and shit so when I was telling the story my friends starts saying how irrelevant it is and all that, but in the end he just stops and goes, damn, that makes sense and goes on about why he thinks it makes sense. Bad example, but all I could think of.

It makes the people look like this. (They're Xzibit and we're the cat.)
    [​IMG]