Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. haha idk.. at first the guy was like uh sir... you are not in a vehicle, and i looked at my friend and said no shit does this fuckin idiot think we dont realize that, and hes like sir i can hear you. haha so were like get your manager we want to order but your closed! and the shift manager was like come up to the window and order there. but they only let one of us stand at the window my other 3 friends had to go wait at the end of the drive through haha they said it was for "security reasons" wtf?!

edit - 100th post... woohoo

2. I'm high rite now and I was in kitchen like 5 mins ago looking for somethin to eat. I thought I heard a noise in my backyard. So I opened the door to my backyard and turned the backyard light on. I looked at a pool I have set up in my backyard and I saw like 5 or so guys standing in the pool. I tried to not get noticed by them so I turned the light off and went back inside. I then turned to my sister and told her there were people in tha pool. She got up off the couch and looked outside. Apparently there weren't any people in the pool. Damn that just took forever to type.

3. hahahahaa that made me laugh hard as helll... this just made my day

4. Earlier tonight, I was in my room, I was already really high, and I got pissed at the radoi for playing "Paper Planes" for the 10,000th time, so I walk around to the other side of my bed and switch the station. After I changed the station, I decided to jump on my bed, holding my bubbler, and smoke standing on my bed. Unfortunately, I forgot my ceiling fan was on. I jumped up once, the fan hit the back of my head, I fell back, hitting the wall and falling to the ground. In this sequence, my bubbler breaks hitting my dresser on the way down.

There is a knot on my head that feels really big, and I have a terrible headache. This sucks.

5. #125 shinex, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2008
    One time, I was high as shit, and I chugged a 2liter bottle of Sprite.

As I was getting dropped off at my house, I became extremely nauseous. I don't even make it up my driveway before I bend over and vomit my brains out.

When you're high and you throw up, you feel every muscle contraction from your throat, and not to mention the burning sensation of the stomach acid coming up. The throw up also came out in like section. It wasn't like one large flow, but more like intermittent lapses of vomit.

In my head, I'm thinking I figured this felt pretty bad, but then my nose starts bleeding. (I'm Asian, and for some reason all Asians I know have nose bleeding issues.) So my face is covered in blood and throw up as I walk up my driveway to get into the house, and I slip and fall and sprain my ankle on some random pothole that I normally avoid, but I'm too burned to remember to avoid it.

I finally limp into the house and my sister sees my face. She completely flips shit, so I just say that I was mugged. I made up an amazing story which I forgot, and she believed me.

In the end, it definitely was a very interesting 20 minutes of my life. Rule of thumb for me: never drink large amounts of liquids while blazed as fuck.

6. This was really dumb. Im at my gfs house and im high but she doesnt know even though she smokes to. Well we are getting in the mood and the time is right. So I look for my protection and i was out so I told her im going to my house to get some.

I get to my house I find em. My brother is smoking a joint I sit down hit it for like 10 mins then walk right out my house. I get to my girlfriends house and shes like "Did you get them" I said "Get what?" "The condums idiot". As she said that I look in my pockets im like damn. So I get on one knee and say babe im not gonna lie to you. But im really high and I just hit a joint and I forgot. She kicked me out. Then comes back 5 mins later and says there was one in your car hidden under your bowl. I was so happy!!

7. lol i got a funny one
    im a big mets fan and one time me n and my two friends were in my room.
    mind u my one friend is wearing a fitted and wen he took it off for a sec we realized he shaved his eyebrows off lol, and my and my friend were like looking at each other to see if we both noticed and we did, so my friend with the eyebrows starts talking bout john maine, the mets pitcher, and like a dumbass i reply, "yeah man maine is out for a while he fucked up his eyebrows...i mean elbow"

8. trying to fill my mouth full of glowstick juice when fucked up on E and some good hash.

9. dude you made me laugh so hard i spilled my bong!

10. somehow i don't imagine that ending well.

i have a small, but somewhat funny mistake to share.

yesterday me and a few friends decided we were gonna get together and jam at my friend's house. so, i get ready to leave my apt, grab my guitar, and peace.
    get there, and realize i forgot my amp (kinda a necessity when you're playing a strat).:smoke:

had to go all the way back to my apartment, get there, and realize my amp is already at my friend's house from last time we jammed, which was only a couple days ago.

11. Haa Okay Biggest Mistake!!I haddent toked in like a month(LONGG story)And throug out that time I Worked my ass off 4 280$$$$ so I get back into town from working and I hitt Upp my dealer and I tell em werI wanna meet em and I got 280$$ 4 An Oz...Okay so i meet Himm behind 7-11(Ha ha Im sure Im not the first!) and I hand him 280$$ He takes off and comes back wit the Budd(I no not the greatest way butt it wrks out) So fuckkin here I am Wit An oz(actually It was 280 4 some HELLAAA HELLA fuckkin dank bud and He threw in A dub and An xtra Nugg) So we Do as we always dowe smoke two bowls I pack one then he packs one.Both pack hella dank and Phat.I brought Those Lil like shot size bottles that you getton Planes Brought 4.....Two Bacardi two Crown.Both shoot One of each(we actualy did Dubba hits wich means we take a bigg assss hitt hold it in for 5-6 secs then we shoot our Boose straight then swallow and hold our Hitt 4 a lil longger!!We wer both so fuckked!!!!!)We rode bikes Instead of Driving so we go to my dealers/Good friends,Dealers house............Biggest dealer in my Medium sized twn.We hit there 4ft Doubble barell bong.We eah pack our own and Cash our own.Then thiss dudes Wife Makes thease bombbb ass Munchie food she calls Toker tacos......There actuall buritos that you make like normal but she Putt A WHOLE Oz in a Can or 2 Of refried beans.Put it in em wit other reg Burito stuff......Pop in the Oven 4 like twenty mins and eat.She made ten for three ppl.She dident eat none.Me and My buddie are soooo fuckkin blazzed it fuckkin UNBELIEVABLE.So i gots ta roll out but i gota go round PPL that would call the Pigs on me if they Knew.So I PANIC BIGGG time and im like (Yo dude I will hitt you up l8r at the Mill and we can chill longer..But can you take my bud wit you and I will meet you in 45 mins" No fuckkin duhh he will take my Oz and a half!!urns out i cant go of course he wone answer his phone.So he got 1&1/2 Oz's of dank ass budd..My two Tight Travles Pipes my lighters My eyedrops and Tight bagg i carry it in!!!!!!!!!!!MOTHER FUCKKEr ditched me and aent heard from him since!!

TRY that 1!!!!

12. ...uh, what?

13. not sure I got that

14. what a coincidence man. ^^^i just watched the movie that you're named after last weekend while i was getting drunk with some friends.

it's so fucking stupid, hahaha.

did you know there's a sequel called "Gingerdead Man 2: Passion of the Crust"?:laughing:

15. reminds me. . .

few weeks ago i was chillen with my dudes in my neighborhood. starting at one dudes house, driving to another, smoking all the while. during this time i got a call from my old boss/owner from quiznos. he also just so happens to be one of my moms good friends. anyways, he calls basically begging me to come back to work for him. i couldn't just tell him no there, plus i was retarded and couldn't think straight so i said i would have to get back to him on that. so prolly like an hour or so later i went to call a buddy of mine to see whats good. mind you my boss and friend have the same first name and like the first 3 letters of their last name the same. so when i went to call my buddy i called my boss accidentally. not realizing this i started to mention smoking and bud. once i realised the voice was my boss im like oh shit! :eek:. told him my bad called the wrong person. hes always known ive smoked weed and always kinda laughed about it. plus my mom knows so i didn't really care. but it was just funny calling my old boss talking about weed. plus it was like 1am. lol

16. This thread is actually amazing, read 50 pages so far, oh yeah :hello:

So me and some of my best friends chill at my house. Out of nowhere my friend Joel is like, "Hey Mike, you wanna take a hit off a waterfall?"

Me, never having done a waterfall before was so stoked to try it so we get everything ready. Joel goes first, Matt goes second, I'm supposed to go third but Jason goes instead and takes his hit. Jason says

"That was a weak hit."

5 seconds later this kid is on the ground dying. COUGHING like a bitchass. We were laughing so hard, he was so ripped, everyone was except for me. After I was finished screwing around with Jason because I knew how ripped he was I prepared for my hit. Right before I hit I see Jason RUN into the kitchen. He GREENS OUT. Joel was like .

"Nooo guyyy don't green out. Buzz killer!"

So Jason is puking into my sink and we're all watching. He pukes the MOST I've ever seen. After hes done he says.

"Guys, I'm so ripped."

We all laugh and look at the puke in the sink. Theres full noodles laying there. I said

"Well we have to get rid of these somehow."

So, I have no clue why but Joel doesn't say a word but starts poking the puke noodles down the drain with his finger. MMM. Then Jason passes out and Matt's like

"So you wanna make us some burgers B?"

I may not have gotten ripped but it was still a funny night. Marijuana makes everyone so nice and close together, just overall nice times with mary.

17. Yeah. That movie is so bad, its funny. And I haven't seen the sequel yet. I tried all the movie rental places and nobody had it. I guess it got sold out.

18. it burnt.

19. My recent stonermistake just happened about 10 minutes ago.
    The backstory is I that live at home and my parents went on a vacation for a few days and they're coming home now tonight. So i just skipped school and chilled at home and smoked all day. Since my parents are coming home tonight I tried to be all sneaky about it because i've been busted before and everytime i smoked I did this routine:

go out through the laundry room and smoke a jay,
    then walk around my house to get some of the smell off and
    go through the room again and wash my hands well and wash my mouth also.
    But now for my last joint of the day I fucked up big time!!

I took the last hit and held it in while I put the joint away, then I reached
    inside to get my jacket to walk the smell off and as I stepped into the laundry room I forgot I was holdin the last hit in and started to breathe out the biggest hit onto all the clothes, so now it reeks a bit in there. :smoking:

Oh and shit, omg this post took so long to write! I felt like I was writing a fucking essay!
    Played this song while writing and I didn't like this song until now, when you listen to it high then it feels fuckin nice!
    Kanye West - Love lockdown $Newest(Best) version$
    http://www.zshare.net/audio/1888745189a631e0/

20. When I was 14, I bought a sack in school that felt a little skimp. It was supposed to be 2 grams, but it looked a little bit more like 1 and a half. Since I didn't have a scale back then, I decided to use a school scale in the Science class....

I put it on, and it ended up weighing out to 2.5 grams (score!) and when I was taking it off, my teacher asked me what I was doing. I muttered, "your mom..." without thinking who asked me that question and when I realized who it was a whipped my hand into my pocket, dropped the sack, and pulled out the pen to tell her that I was seeing how much it weighed. However, when I pulled the pen out, it shot the dack out too.

It went flying accross the room into some chicks lap who I smoked with a few times. She realized what happened and immediately hid it between her legs. The teacher asked what it was, and the girl played stupid until the teacher gave up.

After class she gave me the sack back, and in return I smoked her out after school in my house, which then lead to me losing my virginity! :smoke: Ended up a great day, even after the ultimate mistake for a kid to make

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.