Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. damn dude that would piss me off so much

2. I had smoked at a kids park at 930pm.

people were walking straight through my smoke.

and i realized it 10 minutes after i finished my spliff.

3. I was high as fuck and wanted some cereal, we keep the cereal on top of the fridge so after I made an ungodly sized amount of cereal I put the milk on top of the fridge and the cereal box inside of it. I closed the fridge and got a spoon and saw the milk on top and was like WTF and couldn't stop laughing at myself.

I remember one time i was passed a bowl and held it wrong so i tried to hit the bowl side rofl. my friends didn't even say anything and I'm pondering why i'm not getting a hit for like five good minutes. :cool:

1st post ftw, love this place.

4. Just tonight my friend broke another piece of his when he was baked. So far he's broken 3 or 4 glass pieces of his, and I've only known him for like a year or two. he's had this little bong he broke tonight for a total of like 3-4 days. I donno, we all had a good laugh.

Oh btw, he kicked it over on cement. Sad way to go :(

5. This is more or less about drinking and making mistakes, but I'm a stoner and I made a mistake so I guess it works out:

This happened on Friday, Sep. 5, 2008. I worked from 5-11pm and me and my friend were heading up to the nearest college town to party and take a break from the daily grind. While I'm at work earlier in the night my friend who's 22 went and got me a 5th of whiskey and a 5th of Jager, one for me and the other for my friend who went with me. Well, we got to the party at like 12:30 or so and I already start hittin' it hard. I drank 3 beers and a few shots within like 30 mins and then proceeded to tip my 5th of whiskey back until I finished it after another hour. Note, this was all on an empty stomach. By 2am I was blacked out.

I do not even remember a single thing from that night, nothing.

I woke up Saturday afternoon not knowing how I ended up back at my boy's apartment, I had a black eye, my body was sore and I had someone else's shirt on. Oh, and not to mention I lost my brand new Boston fitted. After waking up I sorta get on my feet and start asking my friends about what happened. They told me I was just so slam drunk I was walking into the wall and running into shit. I also passed out on the back porch and they had to carry me and put me into the truck. Apparently my injuries were from where they dropped me straight onto my head after pulling me out of the truck. Also, they said I went outside while a cop was rolling around the apartments calming shit down and I started yelling "Where's the blow at?" to the cop and random people.

All in all, it was a big mistake on my part. Drinking so fast on an empty stomach was the main suspect in this and then also mixing Jager, Beer and Whiskey. I just need to stick to the brew and not liquor.

6. i hate staties. they make life on the highway horrible. LOL. but the story is hilarious.

7. [​IMG]

"You smell that Rabbit?"

"Ya, fear"

8. Ok, I'm brand new here so I thought I would start off with me being the dork that I am.
    1) I was so stoned that I was blowing on my spoon of frosted flakes as if it were hot soup.
    2) I have been enjoying smokie treat for many years so this was really funny- I got hold of some very strong stuff and I took two hits, fell into my night table - head first- then was knocked out.:hello:

9. I always catch myself blowing on icecream. I'm like "wtf are you doing? its cold dumbass.":D

10. Last night I got blitzed out of my skull with blunt action after blunt action. So around 1 I realize I have class at 8 in the morning. I head home and set the alarm clock for 7 at night instead of 7 in the morning. I wake up at a quarter to 11 I think to myself, "Yep, just missed all my classes for today."

11. At a party, while it was really cold, I ran butt naked thru a house, jumping on furniture, and my balls were like hitting guys and girls left and right, that some laced dro, I swear.

12. I am fuckin high right now, watching USF vs Kansas in college fball, 33 - 20 usf ahead. Anyway, i was just at a small party at my roommates friends apartment near Northeastern university. Balling at gold fish, beruit etc. But eventually I got to smoke some bud after drinking, it was sour diesel and some other shit out of some chill guys bowl. We all blazed it up and since I already drank, it was super intense, one of the best feelings ever. I got the hookup and it was ill. My only mistake was not making a mistake to make the night uniquely memorable.

I have many stories, but I don;'t have the patience to tell them right now.

Keep this thread going, its captivated me for the last couple of days and continues to brighten my day after classes.

Peace, mad respect, BOONOONOONOUS!!!

13. Its actually 4:33 AM right now, freakin standard time setting. I'm at northeastern university in Boston, MA. Anyone else at Northeastern here?

14. stoner mistake #234597

developing a drug problem

15. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ohhh shit due, that is a seriously bad train on events. :rolleyes:

16. Here's one ...
    Painting when high is awfully fun.
    Just make sure that when drinking WHILE painting ... keep the paint and the can of pop on OPPOSITE sides of the table. When high, you tend to grab whatever YOU feel is a drink, and you drink it ... NOT GOOD

17. Whats wrong George?

[​IMG]

These burgers taste like paint. . .

18. Read the book Diary: A Novel by Chuck Palahniuk.

You'll enjoy it. :metal:

19. me and a few friends were super baked one night after a party... we lived like a 5 min drive from bk, but the only kid who had his car, will NEVER drive stoned. so we all decided to walk down to bk, and found out it was closed.. but the drive through was open. so the 4 of us... at 1130 at night... walk up to the drive through, and order. we even stood there like we were sitting in a car, wasnt even discussed, we were all just really high and did it. and they took our order. it was killer.

20. I tried ordering through the drive through baked once on four wheels, but it didn't work out as well since I had a skateboard and they didn't take my order! Since when is it a rule that you have to be driving in order to order from the drive through?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.