Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and de.fresh please tell, im stoned and curious

2. used to smoke out allll the time man, and this chick id been seeing for 3 years broke up with me, and ya know how when your young and you think your in love? that puppy ass love shit, you'd do anything for that chick?

well she basically made me feel like shit, putting me down, calling me useless cause all id do is get stoned chill with friends, had no job, no plans for college. after a while got it into my head she was right so i went and did the unthinkable

joined the Marines

haha

been 3 years since...and still wonder what the fuck i was thinking back then. Cant even smoke man:(

and im not trying to belittle the service and those that are over there in the desert for us, but honestly, its been a joke for me. just wasting time...been stuck in north carolina for 2.5 years, fun.

buzzkill! so uh, dont listen to bitches i guess is the moral of said story

( and its not something i did high, but it was still a big factor in my life back then ya know

3. Whoa, dude, de.fresh, sorry man. I mean, support the troops, but fuck. I'll keep that in mind next time some girl tells me I'm useless.

4. Woke up this morning with a bad-ass black eye. Worst part is I don't know how I got it, what time I got home last night, or any part of the 45-minute drive home. And about 4 hours out of the night there. Wasn't even drinking.

5. Both of these things happened on the same day:
    1: I was sitting on the ground and leaned back because I thought I was in a chair and I fell back, and simultaniously knocked over a glass lamp that shattered inches from my face.
    Lesson learned: Just because your sitting down, that doesn't mean you're sitting in a chair.

2: I was looking for munchies and I tried to open the cupboard from the side the hinge was on and ended up ripping the cupboard door off.
    Lesson learned: When opening a cupboard, pull on the side of the door that has a handle.

6. Not sure if I actually made a mistake, but I could have. This is from a while ago but I thought I'd share.

It's 4/20 eve and I go to my old roomate's place, which is on campus only a few minutes walk from my pad. The clock strikes 12 and we start blazing: blunts, bongs, vapes, the whole nine yards. At about 12:20 I'm stoned out of my mind, and that's when I get a phone call from this girl I've been trying to get at for about a year. We'd been friends for a while and I never knew how to make the transition to a relationship, but things were going in the right direction. I answer the phone and she says, "Hey! I'm all alone here, all of my roommates went out and I'm scared! Come over and keep me company!" I'm high as fuck and I have some mixed emotions--on one hand I'm fucking pumped because this could be the best 4/20 ever, but on the other I don't know how to handle because she doesn't like that I smoke. Here's the possible mistake: I say, "hang on, I'll see if these guys are down to come over or something too." Realizing my fucking idiocy, I call back right away while all of my friends are laughing at me and say "I'm rolling over, just gotta go back to my place and get my bike." I'm riding down all these crazy hills and shit and I feel like I'm on a racetrack, and I finally get there. I roll in and it looks perfect. So I sit down, we start talking and throw on a movie and I truly think I am finally getting something when there is a knock on the door. IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING DUDE SHE INVITED OVER, and it's the same dude who always gets in my way at parties, etc. And that's how the best possible situation turned into a demoralizing defeat. I'll never know if telling her I'd ask my friends, simply because I was stoned and buying time, ruined it for me.

7. not really that funny, but something ive learned
    one time, i found about a teenth or maybe a little less at a festival.
    i look it over and it looks and smells ok.
    so i roll a joint, smoke it. and really start to tweak. after a while i slept coz by then it was night time. so that was ok. then after the festival the only thing i did for 4 days was go fishing with my step brother. and now and then snaek off into the woods for a spliff.
    a couple of times a that week i tweaked out with it. but not once did i get a high out of it.
    dont think im ever gonna smoke anything ive found =/ just didnt work out nice.

8. i was just chatting on AIM (instant messenger) and no one i was talking to responded for like 2 min so i thought my comp froze.:eek:

9. My friend had one of those Volkswagen keys where you hit the button and the key flips out... I had set down the lighter and for some reason he had his key in his hand, and he tried to light the bong with his key. He hits the button and no flame comes out and we both crack up.

10. Mine would be when I smoked right outside my room. I wasnt thinking and I smoked right next to the A.C vent, so all the smoke got sucked up into my house! My sister was awake, and wanted to know why it smelled like smoke. lol. If my parents would have woke up, they would have found out for sure...

11. This I like to call the story of the burnt feet.

It all started like any normal night. Getting ready to take my nightly shower and get ready for a wonderful sleep. There's only one thing that could make this better, a couple of nice dank bowls in the shower.

Now my mother is sort of a nazi when it comes to smoking in the house, so I had my sploof all ready, I was running the shower on high, and I had a towel spread over the little gap under the door. Now I was ready to smoke the wonderful ganja. Now I had just gone to the club and picked up an 1/8th of some bomb purple urkel, so I was legitamately stoned.

At this time in my shower's career of being a shower, it had an annoying clog. Probably from all my sisters hair in the drain, but anyway there was water backed up let's say about ankle height. After the couple of bowls I turn down the shower's heat so I'm not scalded, but I forget that the whole time boiling water has been backed up from going down my drain. So I'm superhigh and I jump into the shower with my feet completly submerged in the molten lava, and I don't even notice.

My body was so numb and toasty, I didn't pay attention to the water that was slowly burning away my skin. So I take the rest of my shower hanging out in boiling water for a good half hour. When I stepped out of my tub, I couldn't feel my feet touching the ground and I knew from there that I had messed my night up.

I look down and my feet are bright red in color and are pulsing like no other. Needless to say I was freaking out at my now mutant feet. I didn't know what to do, or how to explain that I didn't know I was stepping in boiling water for 30 minutes.

I wobbled down my stairs, dreading the conversation I was about to have with my mother. She thought I was an idiot, and I got to fall asleep with bags of ice wrapped around my feet.

Moral of the Story: Don't do what I did.

12. for the last 3 days, i've thought my cellphone was lost. i had no clue where i left it... was just praying that somebody would find it and access the "Home" contact.
    so, after 3 days of hoping... today arrives. i'm chillin' on the couch in my apartment blazing a bowl and watching the weather channel and i accidentally drop the TV remote into the crease of the cushions on the couch. i reach in for the remote, feel something non-remote-shaped, and lift my hand out of the crease with my cell.

it had just been sitting on silent (never died) in my couch for like 3 days.

so, an hour later, it's time for me to get moving and go to class. I get to the building my class is in and realize I better take a piss before i head into class for an hour.
    get to the bathroom door, recieve a txt message as i'm entering the bathroom. there's no urinals in this particular bathroom so i take a stall, start pissing while meanwhile txting.

suddenly, as i hit the send button on my phone to send the txt... the pressure from the button being pressed caused the phone to twitch in my hand. i watched in horror as my phone fell into the toilet i was still pissing in.

i pissed on my phone for another 5 or 6 seconds just cause I still had to go... then the worst part came. reaching in to retrieve my piss-drenched phone. so, I do that.. then bring it over to the sink and thoroughly wash it with water and soap.

it's nice and clean now (as far as i can tell), but it isn't functioning at all. i'm hoping that once all the H2O evaporates out of it it'll work again.

moral of the story: simultaneously pissing and txting is a recipe for disaster.

see, this story wouldn't have been such a big mistake if it hadn't been a 2-part endeavor. first, my phone sat in my couch for 3 days while i thought it was lost. then i find it, only to drop it in a toilet full of piss less than 2 hours later.

13. Hello,

I read these forums all the time, but I never made any comments before until now. Thought i would share my experience this Labor Day.

We decided to go camping for Labor Day weekend, so we packed some shit up, grabbed all the bud we had (about .5 ounces), and took off for the Appalachian Trail. We decided we were gonna jump on the Trail, camp at one of the designated camping areas, spend the next day walking to Pulpit Rock and the Pinnacle (both very cool sites up in the Appalachian Trail), and then camp out wherever the fuck we end up that night.

Well things immediately got off on the wrong foot. We had toked after parking our car, and started heading towards the Appalachian Trail, to our first campsite. It was about 5pm, so we had a few hours of daylight. Well about 1 hour in, we ran into these kids in the woods, who looked like they just finished toking themselves. We asked them if they knew where the camp was, but they said they had no idea. So they started rambling off all the different paths that branch off from the small opening that we were currently standing in and where they each go. After they finished and walked away, we both stared at each other, and realized neither one of us really paid any attention to them, so we were already pretty lost. We decided to do this whole weekend camping trip without a map. Partly because we thought it would add to the thrill, and partly because a map for the A.T. is about 40 bucks and we were cheap. So we picked a path, which turned out to be the wrong one. We walked til it got dark, and had no idea where we were. So we set up camp by a lake, and got blazed under the stars. I brought my ipod and some speakers so we take them into the tent, close it up, and hotbox the shit out of it. We eventually pass out.

Next day, we pack up and start walking to Pulpit Rock. We finally see a sign that says Pulpit rock is 1.7 miles away, and Pinnacle is another 4 from there. So we follow the path. Its about 800' up the mountain, and we're both toking the whole time, so it proves to be rather difficult. At one point, we both swore that we were being followed by hyenas in the woods. Never crossed our minds that we were in PA and there were no Hyenas. We finally got to the top of the 1.7 mile trail about 4 hours later (sad, i know) and we sit down for a bit. My buddy sits on a rock, with his feet on a rock lower than the one his ass is on, almost like a chair. He's there for quite a while, then gets up to walk closer to the edge, which looks over the Appalachian Mountains. I was standing behind him, and when he moved i was going to take his seat. Well right as i was about to jump down, i see that he was literally sitting over a copperhead snake! it was behind his feet, just inches away. We'll be both start cracking up about this, and decided that marijuana saved his live. We established that because he was so stoned, he was extremely calm and his heart rate so slow, that the snake must not have really even seen him as a threat, and didnt bite him. Dunno...it made sense at the time.

Here's where it gets weird. After resting there on Pulpit rock, we decide to head towards the Pinnacle, which we can see in the distance. Its about 4 miles. Well we take the path that clearly says "Pinnacle" with an arrow pointing down it. So we walk for about 2 hours, and we come up to what we thought was the Pinnacle. as we get there. We notice everything is familiar, and realize that we're back at Pulpit Rock. We somehow got turned around on the path (probably after stopping to toke and not remembering which way we came) and walked back. So after our laughing session and smoking another bowl, we head out again towards the pinnacle, and this time after about 3.5 hours, we start climbing some steep rocks. Suddenly we both start having flashes of the LOTR movie with the steps of Mordor. Thats EXACTLY like what this shit was. It was crazy. We were climbing these steps carved into the mountain, made of rock, all the while stoned off our asses and looking over to the side to see what would be a rather deadly fall if we slipped. We made it all the way up, extremely proud of ourselves. We start to approach the summit of this mountain, happy to finally be at the Pinnacle, and then it hits us. We were back at Pulpit Rock!! we just came up a different path. We stand there laughing for what seems like 10 minutes. After we come to our sense, we grab something to eat from our backpacks, smoke another bowl, and try 1 last time to get to Pinnacle. At this point we are so exhausted, we just want to get there to say we did it. So we set off down the path AGAIN, and we notice a path off to the left that we missed before. So we take it. The sun starts to set, and we realize that we've been walking all day and we might have to camp at Pinnacle. So we continue on, and as we come out of the woods to a clearing, we discovered we were no where near Pinnacle. We walked out to the campsite we were looking for the night before! At this point we've given up trying to accomplish anything more, and we set up camp, build a fire, and jam to some Sublime.

We soon ran out of water, and remembed crossing a stream nearby. So we play rock/paper/scissors to see who gets to go for the walk and fill up our 3 1-liter bottles with spring water. I loose, and so i get up, take 1 last hit from the pipe, and grab the empty bottles and start walking. About 20 minutes into the walk, i realized i was walking in the woods, alone, in the dark, with nothing but 3 empty plastic bottles. No flashlight, no knife, no walking stick or anything. So I start to freak out. Then i start to hear those fucking hyenas again! I start speedwalking to the spring. I decided i made it this far, i cant go back now without the water. So i finally get there fill them up (so fast, that when i got back and held them up to the light i realized i filled them with about 1" worth of dirt from the bottom of the spring) and start heading back. Im terrified, and convinced that the hyenas are that way, towards the camp, so i start freaking out even more. I decide that closing my eyes as far as i can without closing them COMPLETELY, would make me less noticable to the deadly hyenas, so this is what i do. (kinda like the whole "i cant see you, so you cant see me idea"). There i am walking through the woods, with 3 full bottles of water and my eyes closed to the point that im practially blind. Then i hear a hyena off to the left, so my first reaction is to whip one of the full bottles of water off into the woods in the direction of the hyena, and then run. So i run for a bit, but soon tire and slow down. Im walking for what seems like hours, and i smell something aweful. I convinced myself it was a rotting animal, and that the smell was going to attract the hyenas, so i started running again. As i got closer to the camp, i realised the smell was actually the campfire. Aparently we had run out of firewood, and my friend was too lazy/scared to go looking for any more wood, so he was just burning leaves to keep it going.

Next day, we pack up, walk about 300 feet down the path from the campsite, and there is our car!

WTF!?

Was a great weekend. 48 hours straight of smoked stupid fun! Sorry for the long post.

14. This was a long time ago, back when I was like 15...

It was the first time I smoked at my parents house, and I needed a lighter. It was really late and everyone was asleep. I only had a candle with no way to light it, so I go out to the kitchen and I try to light some paper on fire so that I could light the candle, and then be able to light my joint. Instead my mom comes out (cause she can hear me trying to light the paper) and asks what I'm doing. I tell her that I wanted to light a candle, so she gives me a lighter for the candle. I still go ahead and light the candle, but I did light up. I was freezing cause it was January, and I took my shirt off so the smell wouldn't stick. I also had my window open and the ceiling fan going. I smoked 3 joints and felt absolutely nothing. Just insane paranoia. I was freaking out cause I thought my parents smelled it. I decided that my candle would throw the smell off, but it turns out that my candle was a non-scented candle. I thought it'd be really cool to just smear deodorant all over the candle and wait for it to burn so that the smell of the deodorant would be released...Yeah. That does not work. Instead my parents thought I fell asleep and the candle had fallen and I was burning the house down. They didn't suspect anything on me smoking, but I was freaking the fuck out.

15. Everytime I text while takin a piss...that exact thought comes into mind

Ill be carefull from now on now that its happened lol

16. My friend, cousin and myself had just hotboxed a couple joints and my friend (the driver) was dropping me off at my place. I stand next to the passenger window to say my goodbyes. My friend must be high as hell cause next thing I know he has reversed and stopped the wheel on my foot. Took me about 10 seconds to realize what just happened, and finally I was like "dude, please pull up, you ran over my foot." He kinda stares at me for awhile and then finally it gets through to him. So he pulls forward, and he keeps going and his rear tire runs over my foot and he stops on it. By now my senses were beggining to be clearer and I was like "DUDE, GET OFF MY FOOT!" Hahaha, it was great. After that I said a quick "later" and went inside. Hope what Im writing is clear.

One Love

17. Another one:

This happened tonight.

My mom took away another pipe so I rolled j's. Sure enough, two j's later, I run out of papers. So I look up on how to make a lightbulb vape. A few creative minutes later I had one of my very own. Yay. So I go outside, mind you it's 2am, and I spark my lighter.

I had the lighter under it for a good 30 seconds. Probably way to long, but it was my first time. When it became time to hit it, I moved the bulb in my hand to manuever into my mouth when my skin came into contact with the now red hot glass. Yay!!!1 my finger is now sizzling on the demon bulb skillet.

My finger is currently in an ice bath and has been for 40 minutes.

I'm watching Smiley Face and it's the bomb.

18. Was reading some other stories, and another one of my own popped into my head:

Once, not long after i started smokin, me and my buddy were out in his back yard around a fire. We did this just about every weekend, but for some reason we couldnt get a good fire started this time. So we sat there blazed out of our minds around this pathetic excuse for a fire, and then decided to go for a walk. So as we were walking down the road, i suddenly felt my right side go numb. So i was walking like some undead freak, dragging my right leg, and leaning over to the right pretty hard. I looked over at my buddy to tell him that half my body was numb, and i notice hes walking down the road leaning forward, with his arm covering his face and taking big, difficult steps. I asked him what the hell his issue was, and he said that it was mad windy out. So there we are walking down the road at about 1am, me like an undead, him like hes trudging through gail-force winds, and suddenly a car approaches. We're both too baked to even care, and we start walking towards it down the middle of the road, forcing it to stop, to talk to this random stranger. Luckily, it was my buddies neighbor, who also loves to toke. So we climb into his car, he drives us back to the fire, and we try once again to get it going. All we have with us is a bic lighter and one of those used car papers that you can grab for free at Dairy Queen or whatever. So we're ripping pages out and burning them, trying to get the fire started with nothing but full on logs in the fire. No kindling or anything. So we finally get something small going, and his neighbor says we need to give it some air. So I take of my jacket and start waving it up and down slowly to give it some air, and we tell my buddy to go get some wood. So he goes off to find wood, and literally gets lost in his own back yard for about 1.5 hours. 3am rolls around and we start to here cracking in the woods. His neighbor is freaking out thinking some wolf or something was gonna get us. He completely forgot that our host was missing. We look over and he comes walking out with 3 peices of soaking wet bark, throws it on the fire, and yells "BURN BITCH", then sits down and falls asleep. Me and his neighbor look at eachother, laugh a bit, and give up on the fire.

Good Times

19. I always used to go to a friend's house and blaze with him and other friends. Like 50% of the time i was in his house, i would knock over, drop, or spill something.

20. when i was 16, i hotboxed in my parents bathroom while they were home. i was already blazed and didn't realize i could get caught. my mother came in seconds after i finished. it was quite smoky in the bathroom. i wasn't really punished though. but still, i was stupidd for doing that.

when i was 15, i was walking down the street smoking a joint. my mom drove by and i forgot i was holding the lit joint, and i waved at her for a ride home. the joint was still in my hand when i got in the car. she didn't say a word, i'm still not sure f she knew i had that joint. it was lit in the car, but she was smoking a cig. i kind of tucked it in my hand and put my hand by the side of the seat. i finished it when i got home anyways.

i left an about an 1/8 of weed in my backyard when i smoked back there. the next day it was gone. i think my bro, or one of my friends found it. i always make sure i have everything now.

i went 3 months without smoking and when i smoked again, i went all out. i had a 1/2 oz shared between 4 friends. i smoked the most since i had been deprived, hehe. it was really crazy that day, and i remember trying to get through the door to someones house and just falling flat on my face. i guess you have to put both feet inside to get in.

i have lots more, but i don't feel like typing them now.

i'm new here.. 1st post. :D
    i'm stoned.. :smoking:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.