Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Just had one thats not funny, at least not to me....
    Anyways my mom had just gotten in the shower so I decide to pack a nice bowl in my pipe and I put it by the window so I can grab it through the hole in the screen outside.

So as I open up my bedroom door a surge of air comes through the door and I hear the blinds slam into the window. I go to check and see if its all good and my pipes empty, threw the weed out the window. Ahhhh, I'm so pissed now. :mad:

2. one time i smoked on the way to the mountain and i have all my boarding shit on im in line waiting to get to the window to get my ticket and when i get there i cant get my pocket zipper open and by that time people behind me are getting pissed. so i finally get my wallet out and i look at my money and i ask the lady what am i buying and she said this is the ticket window and i was like ok ill take one. needless to say the rest of the day was epic.

3. I went with my freind Sheila and Stefanie and we smoked like an 1/8 of purps. Then my mother calls me and tells me that shes picking me up to go to a graduation dinner for my step brother. I had totally forgot it was his graduation. So they pick me up and I'm like baked out of my damn mind and we go to Macaroni Grill. So we go walking in and I'm so hih im seriosly stumbling and everything is moving very slowly. So I wind up running into a chair some how and going down in slow motion and preform a somersault type of move. Then my mom is like "Omg are you okay?" and I like scream"OH YEAH! I JUST NEED TO GET MY SEA LEGS!" Maaaaan that was the best moment of my entire life.

4. okay so this was back in high school, like junior year, and my friends (M&L) and i decided to skip and go blaze. at first, we went to this parking garage right under a local apartment complex, and we started hitting L's pipe, until he thought he saw someone and freaked, so we ditched. next we went to the nearby panera to chill for a while and eat some bread. while we were there, we ran into my college friend (N) studying, and we asked him to come smoke with us but he said he had quit.:(

in like 15 minutes we decided to go smoke again, so we walked out the back of the store. looking for a place to light up, we saw this cardboard dumpster right outside the door, and being a little high already, me and L decided to try it out. so i whipped out a blunt and we started passing it around. pretty soon the dumpster was completely hotboxed,:smoking: and we just sat and basked in it for a while, until someone outside opened the plastic slide flap thing and started putting cardboard in!:eek: so me and my friends were freaking the fuck out, but didnt say anything and the guy didnt notice us. so after we killed a couple blunts, we were pretty gone, so we decided to leave, being careful not to attract attention.

we all made it home safely, no questions or anything, but the next day, i was walking home from school when N called me and told me that after we left, the whole dumpster caught fire! he said that there were a shitload of cops there asking questions and that you could see the smoke from a mile away. i guess one of the roaches was still lit and caught the cardboard on fire after we left!

at first i was worried because i thought i could get arrested or something, but nothing ever happened. i called my friends and we went a couple days later to check it out, and sure enough the dumpster was just chillin there, all the plastic parts melted and charred as a motherfucker.

one day i hope to tell my kids that story

5. Once me and my buds were tokin off a bong that we filled with coke(cola, not cocaine) as the water.
    After about 30 bowls of this dank shit, i was so stoned that I actually got talked into drinking the bong water/coke. I drank the whole thing down while my friends are saying "chug, chug, chug...". It turns out THC laced coke tastes awesome.

6. #46 tbotb_w1lly, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2008
    Love this thread! Here are just a few mistakes or storys i have.

So a couple months ago I had my highschool graduation practice. School was already out so everyone was partying. The night before graduation practice me and my friends decide to thizz. During our comedown we smoke at least 5 bowls. The practice starts at 7AM and we all show up high and e-tarded. The entire time I am cracking up at what a waste of time it is to practice walking to our seats and everyone I was near knew I was stoned. After the practice we invite a whole bunch of people to go to dennys to get some breakfast with us. (The best stoner place next to Taco Bell, because its open 24/7) We all hotbox this car and smoke at least 5 more bowls before going into dennys. I am severely fucked and we all look like the biggest stoners on earth, with no sleep from the night before, not to mention were all half-dead. We sit down and when the waitress comes to take our order not one person at our table could order without laughing. Someone tried to orde pigs n a blanket, and from then on we laughed uncontrollably, and even got the waitress laughing so hard, she couldnt ask us what we wanted. She walked off and came back with waters for all of us. It took about 30 minutes to finally get through the laughing and give her our orders. It was hilarious.

Awhile back, one night I was smoking at my friends house and we were smoking with my dealer. (He does well and is very generous with his weed) So we start smoking this stuff and after about 4 bowls I start feeling really nervous, paranoid, and numb. I didnt get what was going on and I started to think if it was possible that the weed was laced with somethng. My heart was racing really facst. I asked my dealer what kind of weed it was, and he was like Snocap. I thought about it and I started thinking, wow snocap sounds like it could be laced with cocaine. I had never done cocaine (nor will I) and I was really worried. I sked the guy if it was laced with anything and he said, "no, why?" I told him I just felt really numb. I didnt smoke anymore and later confronted my friend and asked if she got numb at all. She said she did and I was like "fuck, that must've been laced." Later that week I go to buy an 8th from my dealer and i asked if it was new stuff he said it was the same as I had smoked before. So i asked "Are you sure this isnt laced with cocaine because i researched snocap and it said that its weed laced with cocaine." He said "no its definitely not, its just the name." I was kinda desperate for bud, so I bought the 8th. Later that night, me and 2 of my friends decided to smoke, so we head to this park and light up a bowl of my weed. I told the story of how i felt numb from it before and warned them I wasnt sure if it was laced or not. We decide to smoke some hookah after a bit and we pack half the bowl with shisha and half with weed. After finishing up the hookah, we smoked another bowl and i started to get that numb sensation in my stomach. Then my 2 other friends call telling me they just bought the dankest stuff and they were coming to meet up with us. They show up 15 minutes later and we decide to match bowls. We smoke both and while im packing a 3rd bowl, I pass out. My friends in the car said I started like pushing my feet against thhe ground and that I had my neck leaned back over a seat of the car. One of my friends said they thought it was a seizure bout the others just said i smoked too much. We then went to chill up at my other friends house and while we were driving (I let my friend drive my car) I kept asking him where we were going. I still didnt know what the fuck happened, I thought i was just REALLY high. So we get to my friends and we all hotbox his car with his brand new steamroller. I havent since had a siezure, or passed out or whatever from smoking since. But two days later, one of my friends has 2 siezures and ends up in the hospital. It just so happened to be the same weed I had smoked. I still dont know if it was laced or not, 50% of my friends who smoked it said it definitely was, 50% said it wasn't.

I guess the mistake there, was smoking that weed even after I thought it was laced. :smoking:

I have some more stories, maybe ill post them sometime.

7. just yesterday i emptied the bong water into my basement sink by the washing machine and dryer. there were clothes still in the sink and i was just really stoned so i dumped the bong water and ice in there. luckly our basement always kinda smelt funny so my parents didnt notice but kinda sucks i got bong water on our clothes haha.

8. i think i would try it if it was coke. bong coke haha maybe out of a hookah.

9. I just read three paragraphs of Socrates "The Apology" thinking it was the stoned conversations with parents thread. The page of Socrates has a pink background too.

10. haha i quit weed for like 2 months, before i realized how good it is for you.

well i was over my buddy derek's with another friend of mine, kevin
    derek wanted me to smoke so i was like one joint wont hurt
    skip forward 30 minutes...
    me and kevin are leaving in 2 vehicles, each driving one
    dereks driveways real goofy like a lower case r
    me and kevin back up at the exact same time
    i smash into his door
    big ass dent
    my cars fine

pretty scary cuz he was mad
    other wise a pretty decent story
    xD

11. i kept knocking things over in my kitchen while i was super baked and decided i needed to take a walk outside to clear my mind about halfway around the block i sobered up a bit and went home i felt soooo dumb

12. my friend and i pull up to a drive through, at the window where you pay.

a chick in the back is making a sundae, and my friend (on the drivers side), staring at her, decides to say "oooh yeah pour that chocolate sauce on there bitch..."
    and he turns to me to say something but i am just laughing uncontrollably. he asks me what the fuck im laughing at, and i just point in the direction of the window, where the chick (who had heard everything he said, loud and clear, because the window had been open the whole time) is standing with this look of horror on her face. we both started laughing uncontrollably, and so did everyone working there (except the chocolate sauce woman). pretty epic moment.

13. Once me and my brother were blazing and we decided to walk up to BK for something to eat. we get up there, and Sean(brother) decides he wants to smoke again. I had left the pipe at home, all i had was zigs. So we sit down with our shit outside a gas station behind some bushes. after like 10 minutes of trying to roll one without anything to break the bud up, we said "fuck this" and left, WITHOUT THE WEED. a whole fucking quater, in plain view. The next morning i wanted to wake n bake, and asked Sean where the weed was. He said i thought you packed it up, OH SHIT! We both wordlessly book for the car. After zooming up there at like 100 k I run out, find the bud is still lying there, although dried out. I'm like "thank you mercilful god" and vowed to never bring weed on food runs again.

14. So my girlfriend and I were tokin up last night, and by girlfriend I mean my hand, cuz that seems to be the most action I can get lately.

And about 2 cashed bowls into it I remember that I have a doctors appointment and 10:00 A.M. the next morning, at that point I am so fucking zoned I think the doctor will suspect I smoke and call the police. So at 2 AM I'm trying as hard as I can to call the doctor's office and try and cancel my appointment.

I was to the point where I was gonna get my keys and drive up there, then I realized I'm an idiot.

15. Alright so me and my friend were smoking at these apartments in her car, blazed as allll hell and so I had just taken a hit and we were both kinda just sitting there zoning out and then I see the piece in my hand and think to myself 'oh hey, must be my turn' so I take a hit and we sit there and then at the same time we both realized it wasn't my turn and I had gone twice in a row so I was like 'alright go twice now' so I hand it back to her and she flips it and then hands it back to me and I'm literally about to light it when we realize it is NOT MY TURN.

Hahaha classic stoners, we laughed for a long time about it.

16. Oh I just thought of an even better story. One time me and my friend were smoking out of this big ass bong and it was like bitter cold mid winter in Colorado and we had to smoke outside, so it's my turn and I'm lighting and all of a sudden I see this HUGE flame... we were both so stoned and in my head I was like WHOAAA IS THAT THE FUCKING WEED? IS THAT FLAME INSIDE OF THE BONG? and for probably 5 seconds I'm just staring until suddenly I don't even fully complete the thought that IT'S MY HAIR THAT'S ON FIRE and I just put it out with my fucking hand it didn't even hurt hahahahah. We both laughed our asses off and I burned sooo much of my hair off I had all these short ass pieces of hair on one side and my hair smelled SO badly that I had to go wash it in the sink and it still didn't help.

17. i have a huge mistake, buts its a fucking buzzkill. who wants the story...

18. omggg im laughing so fucking hard and im not even high

19. Well I work part time as a cashier and if my drawer is short i'm pretty much fucked. So I leave the house today after getting a text message asking if I wanna go on a car ride to stock up on dutches/swishers to a store about 20 minutes away thats significantly cheaper. I pick up two friends and go to the store, after then my friends wanted to smoke, I was like thats fine with me but I can't i've got work soon so we go to a friends house and he's like well before you leave wanna hit the bubbler so I figure two hits wont be bad. THEN we end up picking up two more people and i'm feelin pretty good so when i'm offered in on a blunt I couldn't refuse. Anyways i'm rambling, I ended up $25.40 short on my drawer so i'm getting it taken outta my paycheck.

20. that shit sucks i too also used to cashier (at kmart)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.