Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PheenixTears420, Aug 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freudian slip perhaps?? :rolleyes: lol just kidding man

2. WELL I HAD JUST DONE SOME WORK FOR MY MOM AND SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO PAY ME THE NEXT DAY SO I WAS LIKE OKAY KOOL, WELL APPARENTLY I HAD FORGOT I HAD A DIME BAG IN THE ZIPPER PART OF MY WALLET AND SHE TOLD ME SHE WOULD PUT THE MONEY IN THAT PART OF MY WALLET (IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING WHEN SHE DID THIS & I WAS STILL HALF SLEEP)...I SAID OKAY THATS FINE :eek: SO SHE GOES TO PUT IT IN MY WALLET & SHES LIKE WHAT THA FUCK IS THIS AND IM LIKE WATS WRONG :confused: SHES LIKE WHY DO YOU HAVE WEED IN YOUR WALLET I WAS LIKE O SHIT THATS NOT MINE THIS GUY TOLD ME 2 HOLD IT 4 HIM AND I WAS LIKE OKAY DONT FORGET IT I SAID I WOULD HOLD IT FOR HIM & GIVE IT RITE BAQ BASICALLY I JUS MADE UP THIS WHOLE BULL SHIT STORY N BY THA TIME I WAS DONE SHE BELIEVED ME:hello: SHES STILL SUSPICIOUS OF ME SMOKING & IF SHE ASKED ME WAT HAPPENED 2DAY ABOUT WAT I TOLD HER I WOULD NOT FCCKN REMEMBER ID JUS BE SCREWED LOL BUT OWELL THERES NTHN SHE CAN DO ABOUT IT EXCEPT KICK ME OUT HER HOUSE THAS IT LOL WELL IM BOUT 2 GO SMOKE A BLUNT DUECE

P.S: CHICK POT HEADS ROCK! :ey:

3. I went into a chevron (higher than shit) to get a Sobe so that I could make a waterfall bong....I walk up to the register and hand him the drink and a couple bucks...:

long kind of akward silence
    Guy at register puts the money in the till and just stands there...
    ...I dont go to that chevron anymore.

4. Some friends and i picked up a dub from our dude, and we smoked 2 joints and we're all pretty fucking high. So my friend gets his hookah out, and 3 of us start hitting it. About halfway through the bowl, my friend Jimmy realizes he isn't getting anything, but My other friend Dan and i are still getting good hits. And right as Jimmy starts trying to take a huge ass hit to try and get something, Dan and i both realize that his hose somehow got disconnected from the stem, and of course we both start busting a nut laughing. Then Dan knocks the hookah over, and the coal falls off and lands right on the rim of a bucket filled with water, and balances there perfectly somehow.

5. i went to the movies to see hulk, so i was blazed out of my mind, after everyone gets their tickets we all give our orders to one kid so we all don't have to wait in line.

he gets to the register and orders like $35 worth of food. it turns out being something like $36.50 he gives her $35, and stares at her until she tells him its not enough. so while he's looking through his pockets for money, i decide i would help him out by taking care of the change. i stick my hand out and put two nickels in her hand. she keeps direct eye contact with me with her hand still out stretched. i think about and then take one of the nickels back. she is still staring at me not knowing how to react. so i tell her, "that's for you." she just put it on the counter and slid it back to me.

:smoke::smoke::smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.