Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. *beep, blorp, blapt*

2. I have two, once me and my friend were at a parking lot smoking inside his car. Keep in mind it was a church parking lot lol, there wasn't any cars but the pastor comes out and starts wondering what we are doing. We both freak
    Out because we didn't know he was there, I had a bong and stupidly flipped it upside down so all the weed and water falls on my lap and in my buddies car. So since we are teens not wanting his parents to find out we both had to clean it up with a vacuum lol never got caught but what a fail from my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. The other one was basically us ditching school with 3 other guys and school security sees us from far so we haul ass out of there and my dumb buddy decides to throw the bong somewhere because he didn't want to get caught. We never found the bong and he had to pay for it lol

4. Lol crazy when this thread started I was in middle school haha damn this has been going on for years

5. this dude gags

6. My stoner mistake happened back when i first started smoking. It was winter break so i texted my friend to see if he wanted to hang out. I went over to his house and found out his parents where leaving for the night. I had brought some money so we ended up trying to get the weed as soon as possible. The first guy we tried never ended up showing and we couldn't drive at the time so we tried another guy. He came though and gave is a great deal (I don't remeber the deal exactly). Anyways we had been waiting all day to start smoking. We smoke a joint and since it is one of my first times I was baked. My friend and I wanted some snacks so I went down to get some food and his brother and girlfriend are over. I think nothing of his brother and gf as I go down but once I have grabbed about 6 of the little bags of chips and was about to go back upstairs thebrother's gf asked me something. This is how it went.

Gf: *asks question that I didn't hear her say

Me: ...what?

Gf: *asks same question that I still don't hear

Me: ...what? *laughing a bit

Friend's Brother: *asks the same question for a third time and I still didn't hear it (they are both laughing now)

Me: ... ... ... ... yeah

Then i proceed to walk upstairs and tell my friend what happened. I still have no idea what they were asking me but i was cracking up at the time.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Mid bong rip my buddy hits me with a punchline to a pretty lengthy story- I laugh bowl shoots out hits friend in the head and breaks. Looking back it was funny but damn bowls are kinda expensive

• Like Like x 1
  8. #748 Elvis Presley, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    Just had a flashback, here's a goodie:

An old buddy of mine went to school (for only a semester) to a music-type college, they taught recording and media production. We'd often go there at night and chill, make instrumental music on the computers and such since it was open 24/7.

Well one time we were chilling in this staircase that had an exit to outside, and I was about to pack a bowl, it was a decent sized regular spoon piece, about four inches long. Full of res from lots of smokage.

Well all of the sudden we hear a door open and a couple voices somewhere nearby in the staircase and I do the stereotypical stoner thing - I say "Oh Shit!" and try to haphazardly get out of there, but I accidentally dropped the bowl

It had been dropped numerous times without breaking, such a champ- NOT THIS TIME, it shattered and res-y bowl chunks scattered across the floor.

• Like Like x 1
  9. going to the grocery store stoned as fuck, buy all junk food.

• Like Like x 1
  10. #750 L1ght, Mar 12, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
    Decided to make a thread instead of posting in this one. Can't see delete anywhere.

11. Watering my plants I was so blasted off a big Blue Dream dab. I accidentally mixed one of my nutes into another nute bottle...

HAHAHAHA

I thought it was my water jug at first but then I realized what I had just done and proceeded to light myself up with a lot of profanity.

Platinumkidd Coco LED/ CFL Grow

• Like Like x 1
  12. Last summer two friends and I are chilling on this grassy hill. One friend took his grinder our to pack a bowl and he placed it on the ground. I went to pick it up but he didnt screw it back together and all the weed fell out into the grass. Needless to say he was pissed and my other friend was laughing his ass off.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. a friend of a friend bought like green tea/oregano for $60 an eighth. he was in denial and smoked it, everyone else declined......even faked being high for a bit. smoked out of a small 4 inch old lady perfume looking hookah.

14. Stuck the milk in the cabinet and then I put the cereal in the refrigerator. I've done this 40 times in the past 8 years.

• Like Like x 1
  15. A friend of mine was stoned out of his mind while we were chilling with some other friends in my backyard stoner shed. I had brought some munchies from the fridge inside - a bag of apples, with some other food too.

At one point, I looked over at him, and he was attempting to smoke some bud from a random apple. The apple hadn't even been turned into a pipe; it was just a plain old apple.

16. You ever tell your friend 'Here, hold my weed' really loud in front of your neighbor?