Stoner Mistakes: The Anthology II

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by J Dylan, Nov 18, 2008.

1. "served my stint at goodwill" nice.

2. One if those kind huh

3. this was not about me but a friend but at the time it was so funny so we were at a party me and 2 other friends and we're super drunk and stoned and decided it was time to leave it was around 1 or 2 in the am. So being high as shit we have to head to McDonald's drive thru so we eat while we were riding home and when we're done he likes to keep his car clean so he tells us to put our trash together and he is going to throw it out the window so he rolls down the window and throws it out. Fast forward 10 minutes were just cruising down the road listing to music all of a sudden my friend slams on the breaks were all like wtf then he just says dude I think I threw my phone out the window as he holds up the garbage bags from McDonald's we just couldn't believe it we had to drive back to find it nothing like searching for a phone at 2 in the am in when its 20 degrees out and was just off the main road so all the cars are looking at us. The kid that did it didn't smoke often so he was high as shit but even though he was high and drunk he somehow was able to drive us home perfectly. Don't drink and drive kids

4. Wut?

5. I decided to make mac and cheese from the box today, and while the pasta was boiling, I went outside and smoked a couple bowls. It was time to add the cheese sauce, and instead of adding 1/2 a cup of milk, I added 1 and 1/2 cups. I threw away the package after reading it and thought I remembered it saying 1 and 1/2 cups.

But in the end I was stoned so it didn't matter.

• Like Like x 1
  6. #726 Chacal, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2015
    So it's been about two weeks since I had picked up, and finally last night, my friend said he could come by and drop off some weed. It was about 10:30 p.m. when I got it, and it was about 11:30 when I had finally finished getting stuff organized for the next day. So I go into my bathroom, turn on the shower, and smoke a bowl, and I'm pretty high, seeing as it's been two weeks. I have a little bubbler I use, and I usually empty it out the window of my bathroom.

So I go to pour it out the window, and it just slips from my hand, and crashes with a bang on the plastic window well covering below my window. I started getting really paranoid, and at one point I was even going to climb out my window and climb back in with it (my dad had left a ladder outside when he was repainting my window). Then I realized that that would probably make even more noise and I just kind of sat there, wishing I was Harry Potter and I could make it levitate back to me.

In the end, it turned out fine, I just grabbed it early this morning, but I think I'll be emptying it into the sink from now on.

7. I think it's mostly cliche mistakes. Rolling a fatty and we walked all the way up the hill with fireworks and drink in our bag packs to get to our spot and the words were uttered. "You got the lighter?" it rings in my ear to this day haha. Also completely blanked the man serving us our pizza to take away when we were talking about syd barrett.

8. This is my biggest mistake so far.. Me and my wife were living in my dads house, because he was living with his girlfriend in her house. Well me and the wife decide to go on the back porch and smoke a bowl out of the bong. We sit there and chill for a while until we hear the doorbell.

In my high mind me NOT answering the door was the worst that could happen. What if they would just walk around the house and see us etc.. So we mumble to each other and i tell my wife to just throw the bong in our room (our bedroom window is on the porch and it was open). I try to look normal when i open the door and it was my mother that decided to stop by.

Well since we had our window open during smoking i thought it would smell inside. So me and my mom walk out to the porch to just sit down and have a chat. My wife is trying to signal me that the bong is right by my mother and i try to look without her seeing. After about 5 minutes she notices it and says "aha.. what are you smoking..." right then my dad decides to also stop by and i mimic to my mother "please dont tell him" and i try to make him go inside by offering coffee and such. He never noticed. As soon as he left my mother left and she was not happy.

She wouldn't talk to me for 3 weeks and she told my sister. My sister decided to "not let us see her kids" because we are so "addicted" to drugs smh. I also found out my mother wanted to call the cops on us but my sister somehow talked her out of it.

After that we had to lie and tell everyone we don't smoke anymore. And the funny part about all of this is everyone in my family knew we smoked, except for my dad. But they didn't really care about it until they got proof i guess.

9. hahaha this was a good read made my night cause I could see me and my buddies doing that

10. been there haha.

11. #731 Reo, Dec 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2015
    fuck spent the day making a canna pie and thought i could get away with licking the oil up that was left over from the dish and the mixing bowl.... and well an hour or so later I'm laughing my ass off with an amazing buzz and I got to leave to work I'm 17 mins.......

12. First one:
    Todya I decided that I wanted to get high before my roommate came home and I was mixing egg yolks in a small bowl befor eadding them to the frying pan cause I was making fried rice. I crack one. Egg is in the bowl, so I take the shell to the garbage and drop it in. Go to crack the second, zoning out cause I'm listening the Lord of the Rings soundtrack, walk over to the garbage and crack the egg straight into the garbage can lol no second chance for that bad boy, it landed in the ashes of my bowl.

Second:
    Climibing with my buddies in the Bozeman Pass in September. The sun is setting so we're packing up and I split a bowl with three guys. Well generally when you climb, you have to hike out to the actual climbs. So as we're hiking back to our cars, we get to a super steep part, and I kid you not, we surfed almost the entire way down the path hahha I'm not sure how not a single one of us stoners didn't fall down. We get to the bottom and it turns out we weren't even on the trail, w just blitzed down a cut through which was why it was so steep with no traction. Have a great night everyone

13. I took some time off from smoking recently, so my tolerance has gotten pretty low. Few days ago I smoked with my friend and we just chilled. I felt fine at first but after what felt like 5 min I realized I was about to be super high. So we go to the store to get some drinks and we ended up splitting up. My friend went one way and I went the other. I get over to the section with like gatorades and Arizona tea's and sodas, and I totally just spaced out. I forgot what I was doing lol I just kept looking at all the different gatorades and staring at the different colors. Red Gatorade, blue, yellow, all the colors were like mesmerizing in that moment. Finally my friend comes up behind me and like pats me on the back and I came back to reality. He was like "dude how long have you been standing here?" And I said "uhhhh I'm not sure" then I laughed my ass off. It kinda reminded me of when I first started smoking since my tolerance hasn't been this low in a while. Good times, and glad I'm back to smoking lol

14. One time on a friends seventeenth birthday me him and another friend decided to take a long ass 10 mile hike at like 11pm and joke smoke continually the whole time. So the first few hours are smooth- we're getting pretty baked and fucking shot up- and then we get to this river. Also I should mention we are all barefoot idek why. So across this river which is about 30 yards long, there is this small little mossy ass wet and muddy concrete dam. The birthday boy all of the sudden exclaims " we should walk across it!" And of course being high we agreed. As it was his choice the birthday boy went first. He took one step and boom, foot eviscerated. Well maybe not eviscerated but there was a pretty large slash across his whole foot and it was pouring out blood. After this we carried him home at like 3am and a cop pulls up. We ditch the pipe and bud and he asks why we are out. Long story short my friend gets away with it because he just turned 18 and me and my other friend who are 16 get citations for curfew.

15. oh! (Lightbulb) you mean like driving the wrong way on the expressway, huh?

16. When I get high, my parents find blueberries in the weirdest spots.. /: haha

17. don't litter that's fucked up, mother earth gives you cannabis and you throw your garbage on her

• Like Like x 1
  18. when you are at noob status and you have to constantly worry about your parents finding out or knowing you are high. [​IMG]

19. When I was 17 I was a casheer at a supermarket. Well my best mate comes see me, while I'm at work and asks if I want to smoke up on my lunch break, of course I said yes, thinking it was a great idea. Anyway I return to work absolutely fucking wrecked. I had to knock on this little timber window which opened up to the cash office in order to get my cashiers till (cash draw) so I could return to serving customers....right as I knock on the window I fucking burped, the lady opened the lil window and I kid you not, this massive cloud of bong smoke came out my mouth avid right into this lady's face!!! I just stood there with a gasp on my face and she looked at me like a deer in headlights! Nothing was ever said, I got my cashiers draw and continued about my day very very stoned!

Sent from a used tampon, launched from Mars...

20. #740 Mr.Grey420, Feb 3, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2016
    This one time before me and lee harvey oswald were gonna snipe kennedy, i smoked him out with a fat blunt and we were both faded asf and honestly kennedys wife probably was too but anyways so oswald is too stoned to make the shot except he does, and at the same time i blast kennedy from behind with a particle disintegrator (assuming oswald wouldnt make the shot). I guess it was kindof overkill but oh well what are you gonna do at least it wasnt 9/11 which was also my fault

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-