Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Miracle!!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by diplodocus, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Me and my girl were downtown and we had nothing to do and we were just sittin in my car when 3 drunk people that were pretty wasted put somethin behond a sign so she got out and picked it up and started freaking out i thought she had a ring or something but nah it was like .5 grams of some really great bud and i mean liek amaszing cause i and girly are stoned eating sum good shit lol anwyways pretty cool night

whaddu gc

pretty high

2. No, no, no! All wrong, all of it, scrap this shit and check me...

Me and my fine ass bitch were chillin' down in the city when a few peeps came out of the bar across the street faded as fuck, they slapped the back of this sign and we decided to check it out...We get up to the sign when we see there is a big ass bag of weed just stuck to the back of it, reeking up the entire fuckin' street, shit was potent muthafucka!

So we roll back to my place and chill out on this bud, and in a split second a White Rabbit appeared and told us both, "Down the rabbit hole."

Now that, that shit is dope.:cool:

3. yo das cwazy dolan

4. bump for sunday love

5. coolstorydude~!

6. [​IMG]

7. was she hot?

8. Nice. But .5 stoner mirakleez