Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Million Dollar Ideas thread

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tumby, Jun 6, 2011.

1. im writing all these while im high, so some of them might only be ones that i think are awesome when im high and probably worth like 5 cents.

BTW most of these are movie or tv show ideas because when im high i feel like i could be a writer on SNL or something and make awesome sketch comedies.

also, im a shitty speller..bear with me(BTW, I WASNT SURE IF IT WAS "BEAR WITH ME", OR "BARE WITH ME". HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW THAT? I SHOULD POST A POLL OF HOW MANY OF YOU KNEW THAT. proof-http://www.englishforums.com/English/BearBareWithMe/vclxd/post.htm)

lets do this shit

1.when pot becomes legal, make a pill company that makes THC pills that cure "boredness and Nothing-to-do-ism"

2.make a television company on channel 420 and have awesome stoner comedy movies and from 3-5 everyday am and pm, have awesome music to listen to when you're high.

3.make a cracker company and make the crackers in the shape of ducks and call them "quackers"

4.open a bakery called "top of the muffin to ya" and specialize in muffins/cupcakes. this idea might also land us a tv show on TLC ( OR ON CHANNEL 420!:yay:)

5. make a pun book filled with every pun known to man and have it sorted based on best time to use it. for example, someones mother passed away and you want to lighten up the mood, so you break out the book, open it to 'friends parent died' and BAM you just earned yourself some brownie points on that hot peice of ass cousin you got

6. take a fabreeze bottle, rip off the label and put a different label with a pot leaf on it and sell it as "weed odor eliminator"

7.make a new sitcom called "mr. awnsers" and have Jim Belushi as the main character be Kevin Windslow, a 45 year old father of 3 girls ages 5, 9, and 14. and the every show it would have the girls asking Kevin (their father) a question about life. but instead of awnsering the question, KEVIN FINDS A WAY TO AVOID IT!

-one scene from Mr.Awnsers-

Danielle (age 5): Daddy, whats "sex"?

studio audience laughs

Kevin: Ask me about that later honey..

studio audience laughs louder, and applaudes.(idk if thats spelt correctly)

8.make a cooking ware set called "Easy Baked" and it would have a hot plate, a mini fridge, and a toaster oven so people who want to cook with weedbut live with their family can make an awesome edibles set up outside in a tent or shed.

9.hire "BadKittySmiles" to make the ultimate stoner guide to edibles and in the back of the book, i could write reveiws of how each recipe feels, rate the recipies out of 10, and each hour, record how im feeling and the effects the recipies are giving me.

well im going to play ufc now, ill update this next time im high.
    feel free to add to it.

2. Jesus these are GOLD!!!!!!

3. Hhahaha, gold. Also, just so you know, it's bare in that matter.

4. My best million dollar idea would be a convienence store/pizza place that delivers....24/7.
    Call it Munchies.
    Say your stoned at 2:00 am and you really want a honey bun a coke and your out of milk for cereal. Call up Munchies and get it delivered.
    Boom.

5. make a factory that makes custom bongs for you. you can edit EVERYTHING.
    it would be called....Build-A-Bong

6. Okay, so say weed was fully legalized, they would have a dispensary that DELIVERS 24/7 :)

7. Stoner Million Dollar movie idea:

Adam Sandler plays big-shot governor who is blackmailed for soliciting sex in a public restroom. He has to do magic in a local talent show to win the money to keep the hooker quiet. Co-starring Alf.

it could be called Head of State (a play on words about him getting a blowjob from the hooker)

8. wow this could be a sticky. I always wanted to have interior walls made of glass but with fish and...water in the middle. like an aquarium all around you. you know that shit would keep you busy for hours.

9. Open up a stoner lounge where you can hang out and smoke, that has all you can eat cereal. It would have like 40 or 50 different types of cereal and you can hit a button and it despences when you want. Also a bunch of milk choices from chocolate to like soy or something. You could charge like 5 or 6 bucks and they can chill an smoke while eating some munchies.

10. hahahaha i love them all so much

11. I see how you operate gypsy, I give my great ideas, and you steal them! NOT GONNA HAPPEN THIS TIME! lmao, like everyone else said these are fucking golden!

12. How about THC infused rolling papers, so the papers get you high as well

13. It would be cool to have a pizza place called high time pizza and every large pizza you order comes with a gram of some dank ass weed and papers

14. What about Dr.pepper made with thc?

15. They already have these in Amsterdam, but in the US we need stores that sell edibles! Sometimes I'd rather walk to the store to buy some firecrackers rather than bake 'em myself. A store that sells anything edible with the addition of weed. Kind of like all of those bacon-themed products, but with weed.

16. cannabis tea called tea.H.C.

17. These are brilliant the 420 channel, both pizza place ideas and the fish tank walls are awesome.

18. Everybody goes to parties and smokes a fucking load of cigarettes when they're drunk. Come out with Party Cigs. All their filters have a tiny little horn in them, since horns are festive. Everytime you hit it, it sounds, letting others know you be partying

19. #19 OGkushak, Jun 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Until you tripped and fell into it lol. Or use bulletproof glass....:)

20. im going to make a fast food resturant that sells bud, breakfast, and quilts. we can call it "BBQ".