Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Stoner Media:[Pics][Vids] *updated daily*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MaryJane-MyName, Feb 18, 2009.

1. yeah silvers n golds are really close, but i prefer golds

why do smoke filters if u like parliament better?

2. I wish i knew a place were i could pick up a mini. I can't seem to find one anywhere.

3. #23 MaryJane-MyName, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    the time was 4:20 and an idea came to me, why not to take a walk in my woods today (25 acres) and take a few snaps of the bong, oh and also new and improved BIGGER PICS:smoking:

Dont know who wrote this or if you guys can read it but it says: Just Do It
    so I did... I did it:bongin:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Just cleaned two days ago... sorry I dont wanna clean everyday haha

[​IMG]
    Really good diffusion, gotta get a closeup of the perc

pics of the property:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enjoy...

4. dude its prolly so easy for you to just walk around while gettin high. i wish i lived in the snow, it seems it would be alot easier to get away with tokin.

5. I'll trade you places anyday. I HATE Michigan, waaay to cold. If you live in Oakland Cali A.K.A. Oaksterdamn HELL YES

6. ha yea oaksterdam is the shit. i just like the snow over where your at. if it could be snowing in oakland like all the time id be stoked.

7. #27 MaryJane-MyName, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    accumulation of pics from the past few weeks, the A.D.S. bong broke but I did not do it. from what I heard it was some crazy drunken mixup haha. and Yes, that scorpion is a pipe, hits really smooth and isnt that akward to hold. bowl is on it's underside and carb is at the bottom of the tail and the hole is in the middle of the tail

Attached Files:

8. *bump* I def. feel like this should be in the toking tools thread, not getting much love here haha. ohh well

9. looks like your living the life my man :smoking:

10. things are def. going good right now... maybe a little too good:hide: